the new ride ;)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always loved the old square body chevys, i worked with a guy that had one and it was black and in mint condition, tryed to talk him into letting me put dauls on it but he said his parents gave it to him all factory with 4x4, it was his first car and he wants it to stay like that..Lucky

Up here a truck that clean( Good cab corners and wheel wells, no bad cancer eatin it up) would prob brin twice that

goonna be a cool rig! stoked to see the progress

gotta guy thats thinking about trading me a built m20 muncie for my 307 and th400 :) also located a guy with abuncha old trucks that has all my needed clutch parts :)

Well finally doing some more work on the c10. have all moog suspension and steering parts coming in next week. SFK rear axle bearing kit and such coming in. still need to order 5 lug axle shafts and disc brake spindles. have the axle stripped ready for powder coat. break down the front suspension and the control arms and frame will be ready for powder coat. tossing the idea round of fabbing new trailing arms but idk. anyway it's about damn time i started doing something with the truck lol

Feels good, doesn't it?? I've been plugging away on my Javelin nearly everyday. Other then body work, it's nearly ready to be driven.

i'm back to the drawing board on the motor... so many options lol. i want a roller cam but holy **** on the price tag... anyone wanna buy me a retro fit kit and donate it to the save a chevy cause?

Latest posts

Back