Speedy(blasterboy)has flaked

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jc call the damn parents, **** the kid, i wouldnt wait any longer

i with you on that one 06yfm350, prolly didnt really send it

Yes,we shall.His mom was very polite to me,sounded like she was gonna give him a spankin` ;)

But I dont have the money yet,so we will see......

Yes,we shall.His mom was very polite to me,sounded like she was gonna give him a spankin` ;)

But I dont have the money yet,so we will see......
AND

it's a little late for that.. i sent the check out today...

No Offense, but it seems like someone's situation straightened up a little and you spoke to the parents of a certain individual... let us know how things go, and if you get your check bud.
~Bill

I hope she snatched him up by the ear and sold his blaster :eek:

Yeah I will let you guys know what happens,I kinda am trying to keep things quiet on my part-I am still trying to not be a dick ::).I guess since I have some real world problems I kinda let the small stuff slide sometimes.....

I really do appreciate all the responses and help from all of you guys.

JC

Yeah I will let you guys know what happens,I kinda am trying to keep things quiet on my part-I am still trying to not be a dick ::).I guess since I have some real world problems I kinda let the small stuff slide sometimes.....

JC

Thats the best way in my opinion.

[quote:6ncqseag]is he making his mommy pay for it? or does he have a check-book?
I'll know when(if) I get it[/quote:6ncqseag]

i have my own check-book....

Just got back boys,nice check waiting for me,and Blaterboy gets his shock back now.I guess tigers can change their stripes ::)

Latest posts

Back