Speedy(blasterboy)has flaked

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was sold to me as an 01.... i sold it off as an 01... i found out from the guy that sold it to me( i checked his VIN) he accidently parted out the wrong his 02 and not his 01.... jc, all you have to do is send it back to get your ******* money back... period...
I cant trust you,dude(I allready did and now look....)

you are NOT getting your moeny until i have the shock... how do i know that after i send the money that you won't sell it off.. i don't... ssooo until i get the shock... no money for you.

so what? this is $70... y would you sue someone over $70... small claims court wouldn't even take that...

This IS NOT a Small Claims Court matter. Since you sold someone something and Defrauded them across state lines it has become a Federal Felony. In most cases that's facing Jail time, and HUGE Fee's, nevermind the fact that If you get a lawyer to cover your ass, he will charge you out the ass to do so, mostly because your chance of winning that law suit is Very slim to none. No matter if it was $10, or $10,000 When you cross state lines it becomes a Federal Matter, and that's where the BIG Penalties come into play. And when it comes down to federal cases they will charge someone under 18 as an adult if they can get the charges to stick, wen in your case, it's pretty easy to see that the charges will... I don't really know you, but what I do know I don't like that much. But I'm trying to keep you out of legal trouble, and keep you from having a permanant record. Send him his money first, since you lied to him, with enough to cover the cost of shipping, and since he's a stand up guy, you'll get your shock.

and for JC, If he doesn't do it, then Contact his parent's and tell them that you tried to settle this with him, and your tired of it, either they square it away in 1 week, or your going to the authorities. It's the only way you'll be able to get your money is if he's backed into a corner.
~Bill

just so you know, posting where someone lives, along with thier name and phone number is an invasion of privacy...

No it's not because it's being posted on a public forum and since it's listed in the phone book for anyone to see, it's made public there. So listing it here on another public forum isn't against the law.
~Bill

The money was sent first last time, it is only fair that it is sent first this time as well. He took the risk the first time, now it is your turn.

[quote:b1u1r3p7]so what? this is $70... y would you sue someone over $70... small claims court wouldn't even take that...

This IS NOT a Small Claims Court matter. Since you sold someone something and Defrauded them across state lines it has become a Federal Felony. In most cases that's facing Jail time, and HUGE Fee's, nevermind the fact that If you get a lawyer to cover your ass, he will charge you out the ass to do so, mostly because your chance of winning that law suit is Very slim to none. No matter if it was $10, or $10,000 When you cross state lines it becomes a Federal Matter, and that's where the BIG Penalties come into play. And when it comes down to federal cases they will charge someone under 18 as an adult if they can get the charges to stick, wen in your case, it's pretty easy to see that the charges will... I don't really know you, but what I do know I don't like that much. But I'm trying to keep you out of legal trouble, and keep you from having a permanant record. Send him his money first, since you lied to him, with enough to cover the cost of shipping, and since he's a stand up guy, you'll get your shock.

and for JC, If he doesn't do it, then Contact his parent's and tell them that you tried to settle this with him, and your tired of it, either they square it away in 1 week, or your going to the authorities. It's the only way you'll be able to get your money is if he's backed into a corner.
~Bill[/quote:b1u1r3p7]Listen to him-lets settle this allready

He has already been burned by you. that is why he doens't want to send the shock back first. that and he's going to have to pay for shipping then, because I doubt you'll cover the cost of the shipping on an item that you screwed him over on.
JC Just call his parents tomorrow and let them know what's going on. If they're uncooperative, then I say go to the authorities. Just end if the way you have to. He's not going to send the money because he's a coward, and doesn't want you to stoop to his level, and burn him. I know that you wouldn't, what's the point in doing so, other then prolonging this mess...
~Bill

dude i am cooperating.. but you AREN'T getting any money until you send the shock... that's how returns work.. i figured you would know this by now.. you're like 40 something

That isn't how a return works when your screwed by the person who sold it to someone who was being honest. Since you jerked him around once already Man up and send him his dough, then just sit with your thumb up your ass waiting for the shock, it will come. He's a stand up guy.
~Bill

What?? that was directed towards you. You should send him his money since you dicked him over. Then You should wait to get your shock in the mail. You SHOULD also do the right thing and cover the cost of shipping it back to you since he'll be beat out of the $15 for shipping it back because of Your Mistake.
~Bill

Screw this, I'm headed to my g/f's. Later all, I'm done with keeping this childs attention.
JC Just settle this with his parents tomorrow.
~Bill

when he wants his $70 he can send the shock back.... i am done with thei conversation...

dude i am cooperating.. but you AREN'T getting any money until you send the shock... that's how returns work.. i figured you would know this by now.. you're like 40 something

Doesnt mater if I am 12 and you are 80,
people trust and look up to me,from what we all see here-you look like your headed for a misserable life,kid
makes me love my boy more :cool:

Screw this, I'm headed to my g/f's. Later all, I'm done with keeping this childs attention.
JC Just settle this with his parents tomorrow.
~Bill
Thanks Bill-I appreciate your advise

Back