Speedy(blasterboy)has flaked

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have his phone # right? If he's not responsible enough to handle it I think I would call and talk to mommy or daddy about it. It would take some piss-poor parents to let that go.

If you want to try contacting him again for some reason he's still on atvconnection's forums all the time under the same user name.

You have his phone # right? If he's not responsible enough to handle it I think I would call and talk to mommy or daddy about it. It would take some piss-poor parents to let that go.

If you want to try contacting him again for some reason he's still on atvconnection's forums all the time under the same user name.
Yeah,I could do that-but what would work immediately?Should I post up his #?I am a very fair and patient man,but at this point I am fed the **** up!

i didn't flake... i said send the shock.. i'll send the money.... now i have 2 tickets to pay off... if you want your money... send the shock..

but why should he trust you to send the money back after you get the shock? Right now nobody on this site would trust you enough to send it back without having the money in hand first. As far as we all know you'll take the shock and sell it to someone else as a 2001 shock, and never send jc his money back

how do i know he is going to send the shock after i send the money.... no.. if he wants his money he can send the shock back first...

but why should he trust you to send the money back after you get the shock? Right now nobody on this site would trust you enough to send it back without having the money in hand first. As far as we all know you'll take the shock and sell it to someone else as a 2001 shock, and never send jc his money back
Exactly

how do i know he is going to send the shock after i send the money.... no.. if he wants his money he can send the shock back first...

You're the one that lied! Why the **** should he trust you? He never lied to anyone on this site, so he definitely has the upper hand as far as honesty goes.

Maybe talking to mommy and daddy is the only way it's going to work out for you JC, this kid just doesn't get it

dude.. you are not getting a PENNY from me unless you send the shock back...

You a-hole-
I am a grown man with my own bussiness,car payments.2 kids(one is 13 for gods sake)I make more money in one day than you can make in a week.
This is about principals,and what is right
Im telling you punk-pay me now or you WILL regret it.

are you threatening a minor? what am i going to regret? watching you go to prison for kicking the **** out of a kid over $70?

dude.. you are not getting a PENNY from me unless you send the shock back...

now we're gonna get into this **** again.

You just said that you have 2 tickets to pay! If you had money you'd be using it to pay the tickets, right? JCCruiser has no reason to believe that you even have his $70 when he does send it back, or that you will send him that $70 when you have fines to pay.

i am taking the money out of my savings to pay for the tickets.... i can just take more out to refund the shock...

He has kept his word so far. YOU HAVEN'T!

Why should it be his problem if you have two tickets to pay? You made your bed Dude, now pay up!

I say call his parents, JC

are you threatening a minor? what am i going to regret? watching you go to prison for kicking the **** out of a kid over $70?

Remember that little thing called FRAUD? It's illegal, in case you didn't know this already. You'd definitely be rethinking your little scam when you're sitting in a courtroom for your fraud case.

dude, i AM going to pay refund his money... all he has to do is send the ******* shock back...

How can I touch you,you idiot thats not what I meant.

Oh,by the way-where the **** were you when I was pm-ing you all last week?So now you show up?What a waste of your daddy`s sperm you are.

dude, i AM going to pay refund his money... all he has to do is send the ******* shock back...
Shure,send me the $15 for the shipping of the shock-you will have it in 3 days

i'm not a business... it's your $70... once the part is recreived you can get your money back... but i'm not gonna pay for it to get here...

Latest posts

Back