Speedy(blasterboy)has flaked

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's settled.. send the shock.. i'll send your money...

no no idk about u here i open this and read the hole 3 pages on this bulshit about u selling jccruiser78 a rear shock from a so called 01 rapter that was not evon the right one so someone can get u for fraud and y should anyone belive a word u say after lieing to ppl on the sight this is a nice sight beofor ppl like u come here messing **** up for up for us if i had to choose sides i go with jccruiser78 beacouse he is a loya and trusting person to belive in not lieing to everone like u did and to top it off u wont evon sind him the money back for it then he can send u the shock y should he take another change of not getting it back he sent u the money the first time and he was luckey toget his parts from u then u try to tell him to send it back then he takes change of loosing his money and the shock from some prick kid that thinks it cool to do stupid **** like that.

[quote:d2vrk5b2]it's settled.. send the shock.. i'll send your money...

no no idk about u here i open this and read the hole 3 pages on this bulshit about u selling jccruiser78 a rear shock from a so called 01 rapter that was not evon the right one so someone can get u for fraud and y should anyone belive a word u say after lieing to ppl on the sight this is a nice sight beofor ppl like u come here messing **** up for up for us if i had to choose sides i go with jccruiser78 beacouse he is a loya and trusting person to belive in not lieing to everone like u did and to top it off u wont evon sind him the money back for it then he can send u the shock y should he take another change of not getting it back he sent u the money the first time and he was luckey toget his parts from u then u try to tell him to send it back then he takes change of loosing his money and the shock from some prick kid that thinks it cool to do stupid **** like that.[/quote:d2vrk5b2]Yeah!

Blasterboy you should really man up and just send JC his money back and stop prolonging this stupid ass bullshit.

Call Mommy an' Daddy.

If that doesn't work put it on eBay- you'll get more than the 70 bucks for it.

Honestly this is getting way out of hand for a 70 dollar used shock. Id just sell it on ebay or to some raptor owner. Though you should just send him the shock with delivery conformation, if he doesnt give you your money you have proof that you sent it back, and then take him to court.

[quote:ccilk6pa]Call Mommy an' Daddy.

If that doesn't work put it on eBay- you'll get more than the 70 bucks for it.

Honestly this is getting way out of hand for a 70 dollar used shock. Id just sell it on ebay or to some raptor owner. Though you should just send him the shock with delivery conformation, if he doesnt give you your money you have proof that you sent it back, and then take him to court.[/quote:ccilk6pa]Its not the money dude

[quote:3mti7vfc]

Honestly this is getting way out of hand for a 70 dollar used shock. Id just sell it on ebay or to some raptor owner. Though you should just send him the shock with delivery conformation, if he doesnt give you your money you have proof that you sent it back, and then take him to court.
Its not the money dude[/quote:3mti7vfc]

its the prienceble of all of this bullshit

I'd like to toss in my $.02. I can believe that the kid "thought" he had an 01 shock. There's a really good chance that he thought that's what he had and wasn't trying to screw anyone over. That said, he should still send the money back first. Cash was sent first in the previous transaction, there's no reason to think the shock won't be returned. There's a lot of people who'd say screw the $70 and go to great lengths just to make you afraid to sleep for a very long time. Be happy he isn't one of them and just wants his money back.

how bout u just take it like a man and give they guy his damn money back ... u keep saying its only $70 so if its not that much then give him his money and dont worry about him sending back the shock... quit being this little bitch about it and ******* grow up... u fucked up so now u gotta deal with it and fix it... there is no reason AT ALL for him or anyone to believe you at this point

SO I went to see what flaked meant in this thread and after a few posts I see. There is always a difference between Blaster and Warrior riders, it seperates the men from the boys.

In this matter, A return is the opposite of the purchase. JC sent money, recieved shock. Now you BLasternonsense should send money then Recieve Shock...rather elementary.

I agree with JC that it is a matter of principle. He WAS giving the oppurtunity for blasterboy to clear his name and maybe get a good guy shout out for good business, but now no one will buy from him again on this site.

I have done extensive buying online with forums and have always had great business and even made a few friends from it. If I sold something and the purchaser did not like it, I would remedy the problem at my expense because its just good business edicate.

The ball is in your court blaster...time to MAN up.....

Mike

I'd like to toss in my $.02. I can believe that the kid "thought" he had an 01 shock. There's a really good chance that he thought that's what he had and wasn't trying to screw anyone over. That said, he should still send the money back first. Cash was sent first in the previous transaction, there's no reason to think the shock won't be returned. There's a lot of people who'd say screw the $70 and go to great lengths just to make you afraid to sleep for a very long time. Be happy he isn't one of them and just wants his money back.

the guy that sold it to me sold it as an 01 and said that only the 01's had piggybacks.. i had always heard of people having to cut their air box to make the shock work and didn't think anything about it... before i could mount it i let me buddy try to use it on his g/fs blaster and then after then shortly after that i sold it to joe...

Like they say....I think sending the money back is a fair deal..I mean ****..If this was my prob and i wanted my money back..there wouldnt be four pages of remarks and comments here,I am one of those crazy fockers who would just show up to your door one day ;D

wow i thought this was all resolved . blasterboy just pay jc back and get your shock back . i bet if you were jc and jc was you ,you would be so pissed at him for whats going on ,think about both piont of views. you made the mistake,you failed to resolve it in the beggining. if were just pay him back the 70$ this would all be over with. just stop making this a huge deal and pay him back.

jc imm with you on this one,

wow i thought this was all resolved . blasterboy just pay jc back and get your shock back . i bet if you were jc and jc was you ,you would be so pissed at him for whats going on ,think about both piont of views. you made the mistake,you failed to resolve it in the beggining. if were just pay him back the 70$ this would all be over with. just stop making this a huge deal and pay him back.

jc imm with you on this one,
Thanks

[quote:814aud44]I'd like to toss in my $.02. I can believe that the kid "thought" he had an 01 shock. There's a really good chance that he thought that's what he had and wasn't trying to screw anyone over. That said, he should still send the money back first. Cash was sent first in the previous transaction, there's no reason to think the shock won't be returned. There's a lot of people who'd say screw the $70 and go to great lengths just to make you afraid to sleep for a very long time. Be happy he isn't one of them and just wants his money back.

the guy that sold it to me sold it as an 01 and said that only the 01's had piggybacks.. i had always heard of people having to cut their air box to make the shock work and didn't think anything about it... before i could mount it i let me buddy try to use it on his g/fs blaster and then after then shortly after that i sold it to joe...[/quote:814aud44]

You may have bought it as an '01, but you knew that it wasn't an '01 shock, so that doesn't give you the right to sell it as an '01. you should have returned it to the person you bought it from instead of scamming JC.

blasterboy, i hope that JC puts you threw living hell until he gets his money back. JC, i hope the best to you. Kids like blasterboy ( or w/e his name is) ruin it for everyone.

blasterboy, i hope that JC puts you threw living hell until he gets his money back. JC, i hope the best to you. Kids like blasterboy ( or w/e his name is) ruin it for everyone.

it's a little late for that.. i sent the check out today...

do you suck dick all day blaster boy? bro if you ever use ebay dont you send the money out first... im sure jc isnt gonna screw you over, im a 16 year old kid and all i believe in is honesty... i sold somthin to somebody once and it was lost... i sent the money back to him and now have to file a claim to get my money for the part... **** happens, now i didnt catch why jc wants his money back or wutever... send the guy his money, if he fucks you over call the fbi and thier ****** moms for petes sake... check his ebay feedback, if you has one, im sure hes a honerable guy... as for you, people like you give us damn kids a bad name, then people dont want to buy from us

Latest posts

Back