Speedy(blasterboy)has flaked

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was out riding and working on my quad..
Oh my god
Any dads out there reading this?
My son might be only 13,but he is more of a man than this dude.Remember owning up to your actions?What the **** has happened to todays kids?Dissgusting.

Call Mommy an' Daddy.

If that doesn't work put it on eBay- you'll get more than the 70 bucks for it.

Give him ONE ******* good reason that he should trust you! I can think of 20 reasons why he shouldn't trust you, and just go straight to your parents.

what's wrong with someone riding their quad? so i can't get on my computer... i have a life outside of this..

then why don't you sent it to me so you can get your money back?

then why don't you sent it to me so you can get your money back?

You must be numb in the head! He's not sending it back because he doesn't believe that you will pay him back. You scammed him once, now why should he expect you to keep your word?

ok fine... w/e i gave you my offer to resolve this.. i am sticking to it... if you want the money.. send the shock.. anything other and i could care less...

blasterboy05
Newb

member is online

« Message sent on Today at 6:56pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the authorities have no say in this.. send the part back.. i'll send the money plane and simple... if you don't like this then you can take the shock and shove it up your ass

So the authorities have no say in it? Did you contact the proper authorities and ask them if fraud across state lines is legal?

So the authorities have no say in it? Did you contact the proper authorities and ask them if fraud across state lines is legal?

dude it's $70 not $700

Blasterboy,
You better think about this. What you are doing is a criminal act and if you piss JC off bad enough all he has to do is file a complaint and your attorney fees will be 10 times the $70 you owe him just to look at the case.

"MAIL FRAUD - 18 U.S.C. 1341, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use the United States mails in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved: First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and Second: That the person used the United States Postal Service by mailing, or by causing to be mailed, some matter or thing for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud."

Looks like both criteria have been met. Take note this is a FEDERAL crime. No dicking around in small claims court for this one baby. I hope you have a good supply of K-Y.

oh I see, so just as long as you only scammed him for $70 it's legal? hmm, I didn't know that...

dude i WILL REFUND YOUR ******* MONEY.... WHY ARE YOU NOT GETTING THAT!?

so what? this is $70... y would you sue someone over $70... small claims court wouldn't even take that...

You also told him you would sell him an 01 raptor shock and you didn't, so why should anyone believe anything that comes out your mouth?

it was sold to me as an 01.... i sold it off as an 01... i found out from the guy that sold it to me( i checked his VIN) he accidently parted out the wrong his 02 and not his 01.... jc, all you have to do is send it back to get your ******* money back... period...

Back