Rebuild of my Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first picture those are brackets for the raptor headlights. Only thing I wish that had turned out a little better was the engine that thing was a pain in the ass to clean I spent a lot of time on it and there is still dirt left behind. Im going to spray some cd2 engine detailer on it though and it should make everything shine.

Oh ok cuz i was going to say i dont remember seeing anything like that on my warrior when i took it apart

Really hope I get some of my parts in the mail or my axle is finished or I wont have much to work on tomorrow.

Gettin closer im still waiting on my axle though and the front caliper pistons ughh.
Raptor491.jpg

Raptor490.jpg

Lookin good!! But i see a rusted part (front sprocket nut), dont really match the rest of the bike lol

Tyler said:
Lookin good!! But i see a rusted part (front sprocket nut), dont really match the rest of the bike lol
That will get fixed when I put on the new lock washer lol.

Got some parts in the mail last night so I got my front calipers together and ready to bolt on now. If my axle is finished I should finish it up this weekend.

Should be done sunday ill have all the parts I need as long as the axle is finished when I stop by the powder coating place tomorrow.

Pretty pissed off of the outcome today. The powercoating guy decided not to work today so no axle and the dealer was missing one of my parts. So guess I wont be finished this weekend its a swamp outside anyway though.

Heres some pics from day. Cant get it to start now ugh its getting spark but not gas really dont feel like taking the carb back off.
Raptor494.jpg

Raptor496.jpg

Raptor497.jpg

Raptor498.jpg

Yes stock pipe.
I got it running today still not quite right thought its pulling air from somewhere all the boots are tight and everything. Im thinking it might be the choke I hope not though.

So it wont start? Cuz i haven't been able to get mine to start worth a crap here lately either?

I can get it to start if I hold my hand over the air box but it seems to be sucking air from somewhere. The carb is back off and going through it again.

Latest posts

Back