Rebiulding my Warrior!!! AKA "Red Headed Step Child"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got some more aftermarket parts coming: +2 lonestare a arms, +2 durablue axle and a few other things. Im really gonna like my warrior once im done. We will see if the paint scheme hold to whats been figured out as those parts are coming from a roller from Iowawarrior.

Last edited:
Right now Im like a little kid at christmas. Ive just have to figure out when and how we are trading, as hes getting the kz650 that I have. Then I have to figure out how much of his im using. Right now Im think of painting his frame and such and tranplanting my motor and other parts in it. So that I have very little down time.

ya right now its a thought, I need to get it here and look everything over, but i dont have an actual title for mine right now. So if his does it will work out great, because its the same year.

Heres some current pics he sent. Im assuming the fenders, seat and tank come with it. If you go to page to here in pictures, theres pics of it before he had the motor rebiuld, which is actually why hes getting rid of the rest. I should be going to get it monday if it works for him.

Attachments

• .temp.jpg
    .temp.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20110125_165459.jpg
    IMG_20110125_165459.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 26
Yep and everything else could be ready before I pull my motor out. It will really come down to if It has some papers to register it for the trails here in WI. I have a bill of sale for mine, so I can register mine.

I didnt either until we had sent a few emails to each other and then I called him and we spoke. He is looking for another warrior eventually though. He ended up selling the motor to a buddy and then just got tired of seeing the rest of it sitting there not being able to be ridden. Atleast its getting a good new home.

Got the Warrior home, I think I might use the plastic that came with it also. Need to touch up the frame paint, grease zerk the carriar, and clean it up. Need to get it done soon. What do you guys think.

IMG_20110207_165732.jpg

IMG_20110207_165700.jpg

Yep only thing its missin is the motor and its getting the one out of mine and then Ill look for a stock one for the other one for my wife.

bad ass man. Is that a big gun exhaust? U got a kick ass ride there holmes.

Latest posts

Back