Rebiulding my Warrior!!! AKA "Red Headed Step Child"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would run both and see what one makes more power if you can feel the difference, and compair what sound you like best.

Hey is there a soliniod on the roller? Werent you needing one

ya I checked that before I even left with it. Literally the only thing missing from the roller is the motor. Hell the carb is even still on the throttle cable.

you get the airbox, header, seat and rear plastic? those are the only other things I notice missing from the pics

ya if I remember right he siad the fronts are douglas's with Razr's. I plan on putting the back tires which I believe are some kind of a holeshot or a clone of them on my Itp rims. It needs to warm a little before I can begin any work though, a high of 15 degrees with a windchill of -14.

the rears are a holeshot knockoff. i would suggest investing in tireballs as well with those tires IMO

Decided this quad is on hold til I get a replacement motor, since the motor is going in the other 98. Hopefully me and firechicken93 can get something worked out on his extra motor.

Well as Im waiting on parts for my other Warrior and I was asked for an update on this one, here it is. I dont know if you can see it in the pic but since I sold the nerfs that were on it, the skid/heal guard from the 87 parts warrior is going on here after its cleaned up and painted. And yes I know I really need a seat cover now.

IMG_20110302_131153.jpg

IMG_20110302_131122.jpg

Last edited:
you should have got a set of lights for each quad.

I would have, but this one is gonna be the one I'll let friends ride and I dont want expensive parts on it incase something happens.

ha sweeet man some warrior headlights would make that awsome and actually that seat cover looks good

If I keep that seat cover, Ill accent with blue like the guard and other stuff. On lights Im up in the air on with this one, Im looking for a red hood while Im playing with the scooped one. Ive actually thought about mounting them like the 87's were

you can get some walmart lights and mount them like I have mine, I just used a longer bolt for mounting and a spacer to get them out where I wanted. it only costed like 20

Back