Rebiulding my Warrior!!! AKA "Red Headed Step Child"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny man!! Its not neglected, much just put on hold temperarly. Gonna start doing some work on it soon. Right now I'm gonna hold off on a complete tear, considering the whole scheme has changed and I need to decide how I wanna go with it.

Well the Red Headed Step Child now has all good tires agian and a matching set of rims. Also put the heel guards off of the 87 parts warrior on to.
IMG_20110414_151643.jpg

IMG_20110414_151705.jpg

Lighting wise I wanna do earlier style setup, but mount lower as to not get in the way of the scoop which hopefully I can get back to working on. Got a solenoid on its way, thanks to Iowawarrior who just happen to have one sitting around.

There basicly an entire foot guard, something different that I never seen before so I like it to. As for the color of the frame it will change when I tear it down, just havent decided yet. Still working on exactly where I want to go with this one.The only thing for sure is Im not going to go over the top crazy with this one. I wanna do subtle things. I do think its gonna get full banshee suspension to help it out a bit, but like Ive siad its gonna be a quad that Ill let my buddys/wife ride. So I dont want to put a bunch of expensive stuff on just in case, consider one buddy of mine is really good at tricks on quads.

it hiink if you did the frame nerfs and a arms black it would look nice, then maybe a black seat cover, like you said nothing over the top but that doesnt mean it cant look nice

Have to think about it. But I did get the solenoid put in and no go. So I decided to test the start button and guess what, no continuity. Got ahold of opey and hes got one Im getting from him so it'll be ready to go soon.

Back