Rebiulding my Warrior!!! AKA "Red Headed Step Child"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yellow frame , red arms, blue hubs & motor with polished cooling fins, clutch cover, timing cover ,stator cover and oil filter cover

Got a couple more, I forgot about the pegs. Did them as black and red. Tried showing polished fins, I plan on polishing where it says yamaha on the clutch cover.

Attachments

• rendering8.jpg
    rendering8.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 12
  • rendering9.jpg
    rendering9.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 15
x2 that would be tits magoo

:laughup: Thast funny I dont care who ya are.

Heres one with your guys suggestions, the white by the pegs is to separate each part, only way i could come up with to do it. And this is why I asked for suggestions, you guys took ideas Ive had and taken it one step farther than I was originaly think. I just helps make it look so much better. Obviosly I cant show the yamaha polished.

Attachments

• rendering10.jpg
    rendering10.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 13
Just about done moddin the clutch cover. got it drilled and filled, just waiting for the fill to harden before I tap the holes. Im takin pics to because it seems like half the one in the tutorials are gone. May write up a new one Just for the clutch cover.

Heres one with your guys suggestions, the white by the pegs is to separate each part, only way i could come up with to do it. And this is why I asked for suggestions, you guys took ideas Ive had and taken it one step farther than I was originaly think. I just helps make it look so much better. Obviosly I cant show the yamaha polished.

ooooh SHIIIIT son now thats lookin pretty dougie

I like that one

Got the clutch cover modding done. Now Im trying to decide with line to use. Im gonna make a post in the engine section for that though. Heres a Pic, I havent painted it yet because Im also gonna have the fittings black.
IMG_20110129_205715.jpg

Thanks, the tap and I werent getting along to well for a little bit and then it just went smoothly after that. Now I just got to get some paint.

They seem a little down? I say go with the SS line and not worry about it. I've been on the trail when a rubber line had been burnt and a hole started, not fun.

Im havent adjusted the angle specific yet. Just finished at about 8, so it was to dark to hold it up the the quad to get the angle set.

did you get that painted and mounted yet?

Not yet, but you'll see why If you pop up into the chat thread. Im not in a big hurry to get it on considering I plan on tearing the motor out for paint.

Question for anyone that can answer, I was told by my buddy who just happens to be the PO that he had a decently expensive clutch put in when he owned it. Is there anyway to tell what clutch is in there, cause Ive put the clutch threw hell since I bought the warrior and she dont skip a beat or nothin.

Oh and Deadlast, I looked at the cover after you posted that and have since adjusted them a bit.

I was afraid of that, courosity is killing me since he cant remember what they put in. All he remembers is that it wasnt a cheap clutch. He took it to the local dealer and told them to put the best clutch in it, but that was quite a few years ago.

Back