Rebiulding my Warrior!!! AKA "Red Headed Step Child"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any input on the color for the frame, arms, and swinger. I might also paint the skids to, because the rear and a-arm ones are used

frame hubs and rear carrier=yellow, swinger a-arms stem=red and skids i would leave aluminum

heres a few renderings I did in paint. mind you they are rough. tell me what you think. Kyler and 87warrior917 I did one with both your ideas.

Attachments

• rendering.jpg
    rendering.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
  • rendering2.jpg
    rendering2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20
  • rendering3.jpg
    rendering3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 18
with the hand gaurds and nerfs I still say YELLOW frame and hubs. Then either red or blue swinger and a arms

Im actually starting to like rendering I did with the yellow frame and red a-arms. its either that or do a red frame with yellow arms and swinger.

i kinda like the black, because you dont want too many colors going on because itll start to look kinda tacky. actually the third one looks really good with the yellow frame and hubs but i think a black swingarm and a arms would look better.

i kinda like the black, because you dont want too many colors going on because itll start to look kinda tacky. actually the third one looks really good with the yellow frame and hubs but i think a black swingarm and a arms would look better.

Yeah it would with the blacked out engine

Its just going to be crucial for the red on the seat to match the hood and tank red as close as possible.

Ya obviosly paint sucks trying to match, but it gave me an idea how it will look. Im searching carefully for a seat cover that is as close as possible to the same color.

Beastly I really dont want to have all blue plastics, because I know how gas and paint on plastic usually turns out, also I dont want to buy another tank cover because I bought this one to go with the hood. As it is I have my old white one in my shed. Not to mention I like the red, but if your trying to say it needs a little more blue somewhere, the engine can go blue. I just want the engine one of the darker colors. Did some more samples with blue engine and different color hubs.

Attachments

• rendering5.jpg
    rendering5.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 7
  • rendering6.jpg
    rendering6.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 7
  • rendering7.jpg
    rendering7.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 7
Back