Ran the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
record the video. upload off camera....upload onto youtube then let us enjoy it!!!

Do I need software for the camera though, because it's a few old, it's a LCD, tape, but like a 2001 model.

Do I need software for the camera though, because it's a few old, it's a LCD, tape, but like a 2001 model.

Yeah I assumed you were using "newer" technology. You can buy hardware that will come with software that will allow you to put videos on your computer. I haven't priced one in the last year, I would assume around 50 bucks or so.

But just to let you know almost all new digital cameras have a video recorder on them. And mothers day is coming up...didn't your wife say thats what she wanted ;D ;D hahaha

[quote:rm4hxt6h]Do I need software for the camera though, because it's a few old, it's a LCD, tape, but like a 2001 model.

Yeah I assumed you were using "newer" technology. You can buy hardware that will come with software that will allow you to put videos on your computer. I haven't priced one in the last year, I would assume around 50 bucks or so.

But just to let you know almost all new digital cameras have a video recorder on them. And mothers day is coming up...didn't your wife say thats what she wanted ;D ;D hahaha[/quote:rm4hxt6h]

Yeah actually she did want a video camera, so your saying buy her a really early mothers day gift????

Well if you havent bought anything yet then you better get a move on it. You only got 5 more days!!!

thats one sick bike. everything about it is insane. one question though. where did you get the light gap cover? i've been trying to find them all over. if anyone knows pm me about it. thanks

davvvveeee- will the head be at your door on the 18th? im goin to try to get a chatsworth ride with some people.

if its back were goin haha!!! gotta get this beast in some sand

Well he said he hoped to send it out by the 18th, because if not he's leaving to go to some races, and will be away for a week, so that would mean not until the end of the month, I'm expecting the later date, only because he has to order the parts. We'll see.

He called me this afternoon and said it's shipping out to nite, I can't wait. I'm gonna buy a gallon or two of oil this time.lol ;D

Latest posts

Back