Ran the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gone up against any 450's yet? I would think you would hang against a stock 450, but not sure how it would fair if the were piped and jetted.

I'd have to let somone else ride it, I'm a shitty drag racer. As far as some trail riding, I would probably smoke one, piped jetted or not, those quads could only deam of the torque this thing has, and I'm talking right off idle.

I'd have to let somone else ride it, I'm a shitty drag racer. As far as some trail riding, I would probably smoke one, piped jetted or not, those quads could only deam of the torque this thing has, and I'm talking right off idle.

True that! Nothing like the Warrior as a trail quad; especially your warrior.

However I'm not satisfied with this cam, so I'm going back to the Megacycle 252X1, I like the low end torque that cam makes compared to the big Powroll race cam. It'll be for sale if anyone is interested in trying it out.

Also put the Dyna box on, def made an acceleration dif as it pulls faster, due to the timing advance coming earlier and topping out quicker.

I have the White Bros 390 cam now, what difference can i expect with this one?
Well I give you the specs, it's .430 lift, 287° in, 288° ex duration. This cam I think is better suited to a smaller stroke engine like the stock warrior stroke.

so you finally got to ride..you think it has more torque than a 450?
Sweeet this is my 1000 post!! :cool:
Yeah in only 2 1/2 months time, you might be the king of useless posts. j/k lol

[quote:wxw8brek]so you finally got to ride..you think it has more torque than a 450?
Sweeet this is my 1000 post!! :cool:
Yeah in only 2 1/2 months time, you might be the king of useless posts. j/k lol[/quote:wxw8brek]
No i have very few useless post. unlike teamexelracing

just wait tell you get a couple tanks of gas through the engine after everything starts to break in.

This is very exciting haha. Id be willing to drag race it for you.... im a pro hahaha. Just kidding but i do practice like mad haha.

This is very exciting haha. Id be willing to drag race it for you.... im a pro hahaha. Just kidding but i do practice like mad haha.

dsw your warrior is prolly a lil faster than mine because u got a p&P and edelbrock but I would be willing to race you. If there is one thing I love to do its drag racing and not to brag but I'm pretty damn good haha.

[quote:xn3ts31t]This is very exciting haha. Id be willing to drag race it for you.... im a pro hahaha. Just kidding but i do practice like mad haha.

dsw your warrior is prolly a lil faster than mine because u got a p&P and edelbrock but I would be willing to race you. If there is one thing I love to do its drag racing and not to brag but I'm pretty damn good haha.[/quote:xn3ts31t]
You forgot the 12.0:1 compression he has also.

Back