Ran the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff is here boys, one nite this week it'll go in, tomarrow is my sisters wedding or I'd be installing it.

Ride report comming soon, also I will try the Dynatec box but I want to wait till the motor gets a few on it. I just put a brand new cam in the powroll full race. The exhaust note sounds so hard and it idles lopy.

Dave what compression ratio are you running with that big race cam, and let me know what you think of the performance and power band of it

Dave what compression ratio are you running with that big race cam, and let me know what you think of the performance and power band of it
Compression comes out to about 11.38:1. Just telling you it's fast doesn't even describe it.

Todays picture.

Picture051.jpg

looks like a sexy son of a bitch.... now when the hell are we going to chatsworth!!!???

[quote:urpuraiy]Dave what compression ratio are you running with that big race cam, and let me know what you think of the performance and power band of it
Compression comes out to about 11.38:1. Just telling you it's fast doesn't even describe it.[/quote:urpuraiy]

Oh man I am so excited for you!!
Good luck with everything and can't wait to hear the ride report.
That's about what my engine came out to be as far as compression.

Def feels a little quicker, however the valves seem to be floating at high RPM, it's making that stock Warrior sound at high RPM, the duration on this cam is way longer then the 252X1, anyway the motor dosn't feel like I need to rev it that high anyway, the midrange is blindingly fast.

That little jetting meter I bought from bluetraxx worked awsome, after using it I had to back off to the 20E needle as the 21 was too much, now I'm 18 turns out from full rich and very close to perfect jetting.

Back