Ran the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to the tech at Powroll and she said I should have checked all the clearences but she don't think it's a problem, she did say I should be running at least a 110 octane mixture in this heat. She also said I prabably shouldn't be reving much past 8000 RPM with a 75mm stroke crank as the piston speed reaches about 4,200 FPM, which she said is maximum.

Found out why the valves were making too much noise, I had them adjusted too wide for Powroll specs, I had them adjusted to the stock warrior specs.

Found out why the valves were making too much noise, I had them adjusted too wide for Powroll specs, I had them adjusted to the stock warrior specs.

Hey thats good to hear.. :) Still lacking some bottom end pull with that cam or are you starting to like it?

[quote:cb59ad27]Found out why the valves were making too much noise, I had them adjusted too wide for Powroll specs, I had them adjusted to the stock warrior specs.

Hey thats good to hear.. :) Still lacking some bottom end pull with that cam or are you starting to like it?[/quote:cb59ad27]
I have to admit, between the idle and the way it pulls to the top I like it. It'll stay, plus Mickey said there is no such thing as too big a cam for the 446, he said there's bigger.

No spammin or flaming or thread hijacking.. I still think that 446 is ******* sick and im most def going down to were you livw and trying it

No spammin or flaming or thread hijacking.. I still think that 446 is ******* sick and im most def going down to were you livw and trying it
Let me know when your comming down, I'll let you take it for a ride, but beware, I'm not lending you any money after you get off drooling that you want one bad.lol ;D ;D

I'm still thinking I want my old megacycle cam back in. ::) The Powroll cam did give up low speed torque, and once you witness it, it's hard to give it up (low end that is).lol

It's a huge cam honestly. I guess it's like we talked about, what RPM are you riding around in the most.. Seems like Duncan, CWR, FST, and others like the Megacycle cams.

They arent junk... they are just mild. You cant install heavy duty valve springs with them either for some reason. Or at least it says not to.

where do you get the 446 kit from my uncle wants to buy it but cant find it is there a website or something

Latest posts

Back