Ran the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I did notice, that Powroll cam had so much duration it actually bleed off a good amount of compression, that the quad would turn over no porblem. Now with the megacycle because duration and overlap is reduced it almost don't want to turn over again. I'm gonna have to get the Kodiak battery which is a 14 compared to the warriors 12. BTW IMO the Powroll cam would be awsome for a short stroke (stock stroke) warrior with the 12.1 compression piston. That cam needs RPMs and higher compression to compansate for the long duration and overlap. It's for sale if anyone is interested.

Bro we have 10 pages of bullshiting lol. Got to bring it back every now and then so the newbs can see and get an idea what it takes to build and tune a motor.

man i would love to see that thing run, if i had the patience and the money, i would definitely go with the 446

I can't begin to explain what it's like. No 450 can match the lowend torque, this motor is the ultimate lugger.

I can't begin to explain what it's like. No 450 can match the lowend torque, this motor is the ultimate lugger.

I'm still debating if I want the CWR or FST.. maybe the crank out of FST and bore CWR, then I would have to get a custom piston. . . Or just do the 500cc kit. I also want to run pump gas and I believe then CWR even though greg says you can run high test I don't know if I agree. I guess I could always turn back the timing. What are you thoughts?

Yeah I can't amagin lighting the tires up in third like you said on pavement.. Mine won't do that at all, just pulls a huge wheelie.

Jason how much of a power difference did you see with your 366 and a cam? I'm debating if I just want to start saving now for a cwr or Fst or get a cam and piston at 85mm bore to hold me over for a while.

Jason how much of a power difference did you see with your 366 and a cam? I'm debating if I just want to start saving now for a cwr or Fst or get a cam and piston at 85mm bore to hold me over for a while.
Well then just save up for the bigger motor and don't waste your time with the other mods.

Well then just save up for the bigger motor and don't waste your time with the other mods.

Ok guess I'm going to start piecing together a decent suspension setup before I go adding power. Already have banshee shocks all the way around for trail riding, but I'm going to start saving for wicked +3's

Back