Race on the 17th.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sending the pics to one of my friends i went riding with though email because he said i didnt have anything thing wrong with me so i took pics and sent them to him. While i had them on photobucket i thought why not put them on here. Does it really matter?

i just think its b/c your not a very good rider...lol..j/p but damn you crash alot

That might be true. I dont think i crash a lot i just think when i crash even if its something tiny its makes a big mark. Like ben did the same thing right after me fell into that whole but nothing happend to him. I guess i just have bad luck or something.

Wait why do you guys think i always crash. Ive only put 3 crashes on here. A roll, clipping a tree trunk, and this. But on all 3 somthing broke or got hurt. Those are the only 3 crashes ive had on my warrior and ive had it for a long time. Its just those 3 just happend to be in a matter of a month span.

My race is this weekend on fathers day, im sooo excited. Im not going to fix my clutch before for a couple of reasions. First i just changed the oil like a week ago before i knew it was bad and i dont want to replace it. I dont have the money for the gasket if i even get one. Therd i dont have the time to fix it. And last the main one is if i do fix it, it will be one more thing to make me want to be that much more competative and end up crashing or something. If i dont fix it i will already not be trying my hardest and thats good because when i try i try too hard and end up doing somthing stupid, like crashing.

Just remember, if somebody bumps you move before they move you...lol. Good luck man.

^ already new that..i have raced before just nothin that was sanctioned b/c im 15 right now and will be 16 on sept 4..my cousin has moved my ass outa the way on his yfz450..i can usually hang right with him but my shifter linkage was broke so i had to ride in 3rd gear the whole time

I just called in to find out what time me and my friend have to be there and i found out that all the quads take off at once no matter what class your in. Now im not as pumped. I thought i would be sitting there with just my woodsman class. Hahahaha im still pumped thought. I just hope i dont die. My dad keeps joking around saying im going to ride home in the abolance because in almost every sport i have tryed or still play i eather had to deal with the parametics or go on a ride ;D.

Just don't ride over your head man, you're supposed to be there to have fun. Taking a ride in an ambulance is usually not very fun...lol.

its the cra....meh now im like more scared then pumped. Im worried about the people behind me like raming me off the track since we all go off at once. Well you go off with your class but they doo all the classes of big quads from 10 - 1015 all big quad classes will go out within a couple min of eachother.

That's normal dude. You don't think they're going to run each class by themselves for two hours do you? You'll be on the track with everybody there at the same time. Don't worry about it, you probably won't even see that many people in the woods. They usually line up that fastest classes first and let them go, then the next fastest, etc. The chances of a C class racer catching up to the Pros isn't very good...lol. You get the point. And unless you're REALLY slow, you probably won't get lapped so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

K good b/c my class is the last class of the the quads so ill eather be right in the back or close to it with my clutch. Idk i think ill do okay. K gtg to sleep b/c ive gtg up at 7 to load for my race. Its at 10 so ill be back aournd 4 b/c jimmy races at 1230. Wish me luck hope i dont die.

Placed 51 out of 72 over all

Placed 13 out of 21 in my class

I had the slowest fourhwheeler there. Everything was 450's, a few 400's, 2 warriors, that had stuff done to them, and a rappy 350 with stuff done to it. I would of done better if my clutch wasnt ****.

Pritty good for my first time i must say.

Too bad a cant race for a couple months, b/c im tearing apart my warrior to build that other one and sell it to get the money to finish my warrior.

Congrats man! You just did something that 99.9% of people with a quad will never do. Most important is that you finished, that's a victory in itself. Now let me know tomorrow how you feel....lol.

Latest posts

Back