Race on the 17th.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not a z or a kfx fan at all. but i love the 400ex, but its not that much of a hop up. im going to wait till i absoluting cant max out the warrior anymore then im going to get something thats really better. like the 450r. I want to buy one that is already raced out so i dont have to deal with this **** again of making it amazing. Idk i might keep my warrior forever, Ive always loved them it fits me perfect, and i can always stroke the engine if i get bored with it.

yeah but the z and kfz(samething) are better motor wise..i like the ex but only the newer ones have reverse..i need that for just trailriding..we'll see what happens

yeah i hope in the future years the put a reverse on the 450r because thats the one reasion why im kinda not wanting it. If i dont get that ill just buy a newer 400ex with the 450r plastics and stroked so its fast as ****. I love yamaha and honda they both last forever, but honda tops everything, they never break.

yeah i hope in the future years the put a reverse on the 450r because thats the one reasion why im kinda not wanting it. If i dont get that ill just buy a newer 400ex with the 450r plastics and stroked so its fast as ****. I love yamaha and honda they both last forever, but honda tops everything, they never break.

honda's never break because there so low tech and slow.

K i got the skids on today and i changed the oil. Does anybody know how much oil is supose to go in the warrior?

Well heres a pic. There brand new abut theres oil all over them.
Skids.jpg

Also these are amidillo off-road skids and i got a full set a-arms, swing, and chassis. But for some reasion the a-arms were not fitting. Does anybody have these and can tell me whats going on?

honda's never break because there so low tech and slow.

Hmmm....what's that you once said to me about my "opinion" and not stating it as fact...lol. The 450r is not a slow machine in any way man, I hope you're just instigating.

looks dood..i have the a-arm guards..not sure what brand they are though..there like 1/4 think though..i have never had to take them off so i couldnt tell ya.how do they clamp on? the skid i have is PRM its 10 years old and looks brand new..

yep..hey did u ever get your pipe? If not your going to be eathier over revving your quad or boggin due to not being able to hear your quad..that always happened to me with stock pipe..and i had mine punched straight thru..

Yeah ive had it for a while but im just waiting till i get my edelbrock to put it on because i dont want to **** with the jetting. But i ride with a bunch of kids with load ass exhausts and i can never hear mine. But i know my bike really well, my vibrations and the little sound i can hear and what not i know what its doing.

Thats why the 450r is second in points for the gncc and its first in points in mx....hmmm they must be pritty slow hun?
You're a dumbfuck if youre putting your faith and reason into a race where the racer plays the biggest part. By following what you are saying, then explain to me why the suzuki z400 came out on top in the gncc, and gnc races not too many years back. Shut the **** up about **** you dont know.

[quote:al3nhkz4]Thats why the 450r is second in points for the gncc and its first in points in mx....hmmm they must be pritty slow hun?
You're a dumbfuck if youre putting your faith and reason into a race where the racer plays the biggest part. By following what you are saying, then explain to me why the suzuki z400 came out on top in the gncc, and gnc races not too many years back. Shut the **** up about **** you dont know. [/quote:al3nhkz4]
The z400 came out on top when everything was 400's, the bike still plays a big part in the gncc!! "dumbfuck"!!

[quote:r89l6gg1]
You're a dumbfuck if youre putting your faith and reason into a race where the racer plays the biggest part. By following what you are saying, then explain to me why the suzuki z400 came out on top in the gncc, and gnc races not too many years back. Shut the **** up about **** you dont know.
The z400 came out on top when everything was 400's, the bike still plays a big part in the gncc!! "dumbfuck"!![/quote:r89l6gg1]
Um excuse me dumbfuck, doug gust beat natalie when john was on the yama, and farr when he was on honda, the z came out on top over the 450's, which we all know is impossible in stock form, goes to show that the rider plays much more significance then the bike. should i add another dumbfuck to that statement dumbfuck?

[quote:q6gepa1p]
The z400 came out on top when everything was 400's, the bike still plays a big part in the gncc!! "dumbfuck"!!
Um excuse me dumbfuck, doug gust beat natalie when john was on the yama, and farr when he was on honda, the z came out on top over the 450's, which we all know is impossible in stock form, goes to show that the rider plays much more significance then the bike. should i add another dumbfuck to that statement dumbfuck?[/quote:q6gepa1p]
ok dumbfuck i wasnt even talking about gayass MX i was talkin about GNCC..Gust road a 440..which made it quite about faster.DUMBFUCK!.yeh the rider does play a good significane but he must also have great equipment

[quote:m68x6ane]
Um excuse me dumbfuck, doug gust beat natalie when john was on the yama, and farr when he was on honda, the z came out on top over the 450's, which we all know is impossible in stock form, goes to show that the rider plays much more significance then the bike. should i add another dumbfuck to that statement dumbfuck?
ok dumbfuck i wasnt even talking about gayass MX i was talkin about GNCC..Gust road a 440..which made it quite about faster.DUMBFUCK!.yeh the rider does play a good significane[/quote:m68x6ane]
I love how your arguement revolves around the type of riding youre doing. Next time find a retreat in something you can back up, 440 is still less then 450, and yokely still came on top in the gncc over ballance on his yamaha.

I would make sure there's not to much slack in the chain.

Back