Race on the 17th.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm.. Hate to interupt this little bitch fight.. but

dirt wheels, and so have many other atv mags.proved that a 440 kit( at least in a 400ex) makes the same amount of power as a Piped 450r. Now. Im not sure. but i dont think the 440 kit includes cam, timing chain, vavvle springs, and all the other good stuff. Plus there are TONS of exhuasts to make more power.

In any type of racing( besides drags) the machine plays a 25% roll and the rider plays a 25% and the suspension makes up the rest.

just think about it! if you had the Baddest 450 but have the worst shocks on earth and you would get passed up by a slower, less advanced quad with BETTER shocks! so did you guys ever stop to think... Maybe its the SHOCKS! not the rider, not the machine! Also... why argue? ANY one of the GNCC guys could kick our ass'es and hand em bakc to us and make us eat it! so who gives a ****!

BTW

450r RULES! zuki sucks yama's okay! lol

on a serious Note.. well at least Luke will understand if Mx is gay GNCC is the only way!

[quote:8f1l3rey]honda's never break because there so low tech and slow.

Hmmm....what's that you once said to me about my "opinion" and not stating it as fact...lol. The 450r is not a slow machine in any way man, I hope you're just instigating. [/quote:8f1l3rey]

Stock vs. stock 450 machine you tell me what is the slowest and lowest tech machine out there and you'll find what I'm talking about. Now compared to a warrior yeah.. there a hell of a lot nicer and faster.
Now go compare how long it's taken Honda to put disk brakes on there 4x4's when everbody else had them.
Look at there motors in the formans.. You'll find what your looking for.

Umm.. Hate to interupt this little bitch fight.. but

dirt wheels, and so have many other atv mags.proved that a 440 kit( at least in a 400ex) makes the same amount of power as a Piped 450r. Now. Im not sure. but i dont think the 440 kit includes cam, timing chain, vavvle springs, and all the other good stuff. Plus there are TONS of exhuasts to make more power.

In any type of racing( besides drags) the machine plays a 25% roll and the rider plays a 25% and the suspension makes up the rest.

just think about it! if you had the Baddest 450 but have the worst shocks on earth and you would get passed up by a slower, less advanced quad with BETTER shocks! so did you guys ever stop to think... Maybe its the SHOCKS! not the rider, not the machine! Also... why argue? ANY one of the GNCC guys could kick our ass'es and hand em bakc to us and make us eat it! so who gives a ****!

BTW

450r RULES! zuki sucks yama's okay! lol

on a serious Note.. well at least Luke will understand if Mx is gay GNCC is the only way!
Nathan, shocks do very little unless you have the balls to go all out. Look at freestlye, alot of the free lance guys run stockers becuase they know what they are doing. You'll see some insane tricks in the huevos movies and they are runningfull stock bikes.

Thats why the 450r is second in points for the gncc and its first in points in mx....hmmm they must be pritty slow hun?

When the machine has maybe one stock part on it how can you even compare.

[quote:qnt2ur2o]Thats why the 450r is second in points for the gncc and its first in points in mx....hmmm they must be pritty slow hun?

When the machine has maybe one stock part on it how can you even compare. [/quote:qnt2ur2o]
Which is why Im even more angered, Mx is little to do with speed. Its about momentum, go fast goodies help keep the momentum. Bout the only thing you need speed for his the holeshot and straights.

All you dumbfucks. Shut up. I like the 450r end of story. Make another topic if you want to fight about this.

Now to the bad new. My cluch is GONE!!! And my race is on the 17th. Should i even bother with this race or wait till i get my other engine back. And put my pipe on and my a-arms and shocks and cooler and all that fun stuff? I have a clutch i just have to go buy a gasket for that cover.

What should i do? I really want to race just to get out there.

you've still got 10 days so if you really want to do the race then go ahead and put it in.

Do what ya got to do man. Put the clutch in and go have some fun ;D

O im out of school once i get it in which should be next week on mon or tues then i can ride whenever i want during the week ill prob ride 2 or 3 times before the race if i dont have work.

I went riding today and all i have to say is not just always wear you helmet but strap it too! I took it off to help ben out of some mudd and when he got out i just put my helmet on not straping it becuase we were going back to the parking lot to leave and i didnt think a 2 min ride would be bad seeing how i have done this trail a million times before. But i always strape it and for some reson i didnt this time becuase we were leaving. Well theres this river you have to go acrosse and its like a little like vally that it runs in. Well to the left its really steep because everyone dug ruts in so i go to the right and when i went this time i was carless and my back left tire slipped into the steep part pulling my hole bike down into it. Well i jumped back trying to keep my wheeler forward and i would fall back into the river all fine. Well i thought i was intill i hit the ground. My helmet fell off because i didnt strap it on and then to top it off i didnt get my warrior all the way up and it ended comeing back on me, instinks told me protect my head so i put my fourarm out to block my face...that warrior is a lot heavyer then i thought...well the bars hit my arm putting a pritty good scrach on it and it swelled up pritty good. Since i couldnt stop it with my arm it ended up comeing down on my head nailing my ear.

Damages:
My arm was swollen and hurt
My ear hurt and was bleeding
Major headach
Me and my helmet was soked from the river.
Bent my bars again
Bent my hand gaurds

Im pritty damn lucking seeing as in how that could of crushed my head. Good thing ben was right behind me or i would of been traped under that for a good long time.

Lessons learned the hard way are the ones you never forget. Count your blessings, strap your helmet on, and go get some practice time in...lol. 3pm holeshot time for me tomorrow....

good luck on your race. Also the funny thing about that was that i noticed ben and jimmy didnt strap there helmet once that whole day and i did the whole time intill then :mad:.

Heres some pics of my little accident.

The forearm:
scrapedarm.jpg

My head:You cant really see the cut because i took these myself and they were on the back of my head so i was just guessing on the pics. But the dark red spots are dryed blood, (Circled in red)
scrapedhead.jpg

scrapedhead2.jpg

Im pritty damn lucky wouldnt you say?

Yeah ive noticed that too ;D...but i think its because i dont care and i try stupid **** at high speeds.

O theres also a scrape on my neck too, i didnt notice it last night...my head still ******* hurts i cant wear my glasses or my hat it hurts soo bad.

why would u post pics of a couple little scratches? I have like 1/2in deep scar on my knee from a scooter, a push scooter lol

Latest posts

Back