• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have full set of plastics off 87 so red and black..I also stock tires....anybody have anything to trade for them just pm me

Anybody need a full stock 2006 Raptor 350 Exhaust, or a control arm with a bad ball joint?

Anybody need a full stock 2006 Raptor 350 Exhaust, or a control arm with a bad ball joint?

can you post a pic of it? and does any one have one of those leg guards off the header pipes laying around?

I will post a pic, but it might be Sunday afternoon. Goin to Deepwater in the morning. This header has the guard.

I want to give a huge thank you to oldwarriorrider for sending me a stock camshaft in great condition for free. The camshaft came right on time and he covered shipping. He also included four stickers for my bike. Thanks a lot oldwarriorrider, I really appreciate it. Here's a picture of cam, box and stickers.

Sorry for the bad quality, it's a cheap webcam.

I want to give a huge thank you to oldwarriorrider for sending me a stock camshaft in great condition for free. The camshaft came right on time and he covered shipping. He also included four stickers for my bike. Thanks a lot oldwarriorrider, I really appreciate it. Here's a picture of cam, box and stickers.

Sorry for the bad quality, it's a cheap webcam.

Sweet!! Todd is a great guy!!

Your welcome trent! Like I told you in our pm's, I have received so much help and knowledge from these guys. And it all started with pay it forward that mswarrior started. I'm glad I could help you out, just remember to pay it forward when you can!

Your welcome trent! Like I told you in our pm's, I have received so much help and knowledge from these guys. And it all started with pay it forward that mswarrior started. I'm glad I could help you out, just remember to pay it forward when you can!

And this is what it's all about! Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay it forward has deffinitely been a big help all of us can agree. Alex wants to update his bike from stock so I'm going to cover the shipping and send him my dura blue hd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back