• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any year other then 87-88 should work as they are the only years that have the 2 pick up system

I have some tie rods off of a 87 i don't need. They need new ends but the shafts are straight. Have a bent tie rod, hit me up and you can have them.

I need 2 bolts for the rear fender if anyone has one laying around.

Looking for a stock or aftermarket muffler if anyone has one for a decent price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have the heat shield off the header pipe for a Warrior?
Or the header pipe with the heat shield on it?

I've got a couple heat shields. You are more than welcome to one.
PM me your address. I'll be home after the 10th and can send it out

Need a set of rear fender mounts if anyone has an extra set lying around. Had a big bitch riding 2up last week and they failed . Haha. Jk about the fattie but still in need!!

If anyone has a pair of 89-04 warrior foot pegs hit me up only thing I need them for are the mounting brackets on em that bolt to the frame and the pivot shaft on the right side peg for the foot brake needs to still be there too (little project I'm doing)
suppose I could even use Raptor 350 pegs also

If anyone has a pair of 89-04 warrior foot pegs hit me up only thing I need them for are the mounting brackets on em that bolt to the frame and the pivot shaft on the right side peg for the foot brake needs to still be there too (little project I'm doing)
suppose I could even use Raptor 350 pegs also

I have stock YFZ450r pegs, if that could work?

Are the mounting bolt holes to bolt to the frame the same as the warrior?
thing is the right peg needs to have the pivot shaft for the foot brake pedal so they have to be
warrior or raptor 350 pegs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back