• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Just picked this up for my kid today but it's a fixer. I search of some parts preferably cheap making him pay for it but I'm gonna help him out a little.

Parts needed / missing from bike

Left side engine cover

Also looking for

Nerf bars

Does anyone have this stuff sitting around and want to sell it
Thanks

Last edited:
Special thanks to oldwarriorrider. Great guy. Sent me some of the he parts needed for my kids quad. I've only been on this forum for a few weeks now but he trusted me enough to ship the parts before I had even sent him $$ for shipping. Great guy to deal with. Thanks again.

^^^^Todd is an Awesome guy rode the Dead Horse Run with him last year and a couple other trail rides really hoping we can do it all again this summer
he did all the custom paint on #5

Looking for a stock warrior muffler in good shape. If anyone has one, please let me know.

I got one I can take some pics tonight and send them to you it does not have a baffle though don't know if that's a concern or not.. What are you replacing what's your current situation

I bought the bike used and it currently has a discontinued FMF pipe that used the diffusers and an end cap. All of it was removed by the prior owner, so it's like running an open pipe. I bought it for my wife, so I'm not concerned with the power so much, I just need to make it quiet to help her learn to ride.

We'll the stock exhaust isn't loud at all even with the baffle pulled it's really quiet I have actually been looking for a louder exhaust I have two full stock exhaust systems so maybe we could work out a trade?

We'll the stock exhaust isn't loud at all even with the baffle pulled it's really quiet I have actually been looking for a louder exhaust I have two full stock exhaust systems so maybe we could work out a trade?

Sorry, I was away for a few days and just saw this. I would possibly be willing to work out a trade. What do you have in mind?

engine parts

I have a few crates of engine parts, gears and cases. I would like to post some pics. but for some reason haven't been able to on this site. I know of atv's that get junked because of these parts being shattered , it doesn't look like they sell for much on ebay anymore, so I will try to help someone in need.

sorry guys I give up on trying to get pics posted.

Start a photobucket account the right click the IMG code for pic come here and past

Jordan5150 idk if they will work or not but I have a set of stock 450 hubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did some looking around and it looks like they would fit. How much do you want for them shipped to 43528? Mine are loose as hell and I don't want to ruin my extended durablue axle

Would like a front wheel for a 05 raptor 350. Willing to pay if necessary

anyone have the outer stator cover? I'm wanting to go to a direct shifter, but currently have the pull start.

Back