• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres an updated list of what Ill let go for just shipping.

-2nd Gen swinger, pivot bearings still good, just needs a carrier bolted in
- Carrier mounting bolts
-Chain adjusters in good shape.
-a stock header thats not that pretty but solid.
- stock gas tank

got a Rappy 350 muffler going to oldwarriorrider just using this a a bump there should be more guys like us!!!

I still have everything but my stock warrior pipe and filter cage. Let me know if ya need something.

I have a full set of tires that r in good shape. I am in need of a good set of plastics that r white or blue. Or looking for an aftermarket exhaust or complete set of 1987 warrior a arms

Last edited:
I have a full set of tires that r in good shape. I am in need of a good set of plastics that r white or blue. Or looking for an aftermarket exhaust or complete set of 1987 warrior a arms

what you got for tires? pics?

Thanks to Oldwarriorrider for the (recharged) rear shock and Duneracerweston for the axle nuts! you guys are awesome! cant thank you enough!

I have Tons of stock parts so just ASK and you shall receive (if I have it) Hahahaha!

bolts
but now that I have a welder and a month and a half of down time I'll be taking #5 down to the frame and "cleaning it up" if ya know what I mean

Last edited:
Back