• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the mounting bolt holes to bolt to the frame the same as the warrior?
thing is the right peg needs to have the pivot shaft for the foot brake pedal so they have to be
warrior or raptor 350 pegs

ah I gotcha, they wont work!

front sprocket

Um looking for a 12 tooth front sprocket for a 99 warrior. I have tons of spare parts to trade let me know what u need

Relay

looking for relay for the cutoff circuit ( the little white one by the solenoid in the rear left) if anyone has one

I got a blue set of Powermadds im willing to trade for a red set, They don't have the mounts but are still usable. Also will sell them cheap if someone needs a used set.

I'm trying to find a left side fender bracket if anyone's got one lying around. Thanks

I'd like a warrior swing arm to weld in a carrier housing and use a lonestar carrier. Gen 1 since its longer, if the pivot's same as gen 2. I have stock muffler, Handlebar and stem that's bent up a little. Also good stock air filter cage.

I need a front sprocket for my 2003 warrior! Mine is starting to skip. And any parts someone may be willing to trade for some white rear fenders? They are in great condition.

Looking for a stock header heat shield. I dont have one and I'd like one. Pm me or respond here. Thanks!

If you don't sparky I do I'm taking my flat black one of shooting the pipe high heat black then titanium wrapping it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

time to clean out the garage, I have 2 sets of stock front shocks one with red springs one with yellow. An axle that is straight, a spindle, and a-arm, stock exhaust and lots of misc stuff just laying around. Also a red hood that is in good shape. Let me know what you need, just cover shipping.

I sure could use the axle you are offering to give.
Any idea what shipping would be to zip code 17408?

Latest posts

Back