No spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE! F this....I'm having the same issues with the screws. I gotta tap two of them now, the rest I got out thankfully. I'm gunna put bolts in there place. F'in yamajunk screw heads, piece of **** crap ass mother cock face........ect.

Not sure just bolted mine on and it worked fine since there is nothing to really adjust, and ya i screw the heads up on them shitty ass soft screw inside there also.

i also had problems with them screws and i usually had to use a good pair of vise grips to get them loose. its hard to get the vice grip on but if you get a good grip, it might work for you, just throwing that out there.

I got them all out, the ones that gave me all the trouble were the two that held the tuck plate? down. (the plate that goes over-top the wires that run along the back of that case) There recessed and and in a small off shoot of that case so vice grips were a no go. I have to drill the out and press a extractor bit in there and back them out. Should be all back together and running by tonight.

it works! thanks guys! and another question.. when i started the quad it smoked a lot but then went away and it runs really crappy without choke and cuts off.. could this be due to gas sitting in there for 4+ months?

ME TOO!! ;D I got the clutch in and new stator in too, fired right up, but was way lean. I really can't seem to figure out this edle carb all to well, anyways, tweaked with it and richened it up. Ran it up and down the street in the mini blizzard were having. First time its ran since November! Fun stuff. Got leaks on both covers on the bottoms now though, not fun! Gatta take them both off again and slap some liquid gasket in there. (should I do just he liquid gasket or both paper gasket and liquid?) I think I scraped to hard when taking the old gasket material off. :p

Also upgraded all the Phillips screws in the stator to bolts for a lil under $7. :cool:
P2090139.jpg

dude **** those bolts i had the gay tuck plate one strip out on me last nite, i should have replaced with hex im a dummy spent $20 at ****** bike bandit on new ones with shipping!

Latest posts

Back