No spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all. If i remember correctly is only two screws then the 2 wires coming off it.

No i have always used a NGK but i am trying to find an E3 that will work.

will do also it says it helps to run mid grade or premium gas in it for added performance and itll run smoother so i think im going to try that.

ok trying to get everything set up for when the part comes... i took off all the screws on the stator cover and it wont come off.. any ideas?

if your sure you got all of them and the flywheel bold off too, then pry that thing apart with a blade, it could be stuck together pretty tight.

Try to wiggle it back and fourth thats what i had to do and it wasn't easy.

the stator has metal on the ends of the coils and the flywheel is lined with magnets so after the gasket pops loose it'll be the strong magnets folding it. just get hold of it tight and pull hard.

yall wanna know a cool thing??? :p my DR650 has the same exact stator, source coil, and pickup coil as warriors :p i had a extra warrior stator laying around and it tests the same as the suzuki in everyway and bolts into the cover.

impact wrech... i may be forgeting something about those engines but why ya taking the flywheel off?

Back