No spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn im staying away from water thats why im in the process of replacing my wiring harness lol

if you have a volt meter you can test the stator and coil yourself. im pretty sure the tolorences the same as the raptor. i have to look them up agian but if you need them let me know.

the pickip coil should test 180-220 ohms. the source coil should test between 270-330 ohms. the charging coils should test between .70-.86 ohms.the red and the white are for your pickup coil.the green and the red are for the source coil. the three white wires are charging coil wires.

i just pulled these off a post i did when someone ask last year.there for the stator if it check out ok ill look up the coil specs hope that helps you figure out whats wrong

just a note, be careful on those tolerance numbers, its been a very long time since i have checked a coil and stator myself, but the tolerances might be different as they changed the wiring. but again im not sure, just throwing that out there, just make sure they are solid tolerances for your year raptor

Im thinking its the trigger. like i said you can always send it to ricks and have them check it all over for $10.

Its only like 1 inch by 1 inch with 2 wires coming out of it. here is a picture of one i found.

f2bf_35.jpg

On my warrior there are three plugs that come out of the stator side cover and it is one of them. One of the wires coming out of the stator cover has 3 wires and the other two have 2 wires.

Back