new parts **CLEARCOAT**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finished with one side...just need to let the clear coat dry and move on to the left side

000_0162.jpg

I don't but rather than buy new shocks right now, that's the only alternative except to include some yellow in the color scheme- which we might end up doing anyway. I am playing with a few things in photoshop to see what I like.

And on closer inspection the color we used on the hubs is way off from Yami Blue. It's tough to get the right color working from memory.

Tomorrow I will take the light gap cover with be to get a different color.... and make sure it matches this time!!

Especially at your age, LOL... J/k ;D :-*

[quote:ww14moav]what did you use to do the black, a Brush?

Foam brush.

Was a little bit of a pain, but it's coming along.[/quote:ww14moav]

yeah it was a pain but it didnt take that long...thanks for doing the black dad, i would have screwed it up soo bad ;D

well looks like your not comming over because you still havent called back yet cause your skateboarding

im just waiting on dad to do the black on the left side and then i have to the clearcoat on that side and then im finished;)

ive seen the nerfs ho'ho's and they do look a lot bigger once you get them on plus you dont want them to big so there sticking out on a small trail hitting trees and stuff

ive seen the nerfs ho'ho's and they do look a lot bigger once you get them on plus you dont want them to big so there sticking out on a small trail hitting trees and stuff

they all pretty much stick out the same...were talking about in the front..it is small and there arent many nets...oh yeah cody, go away

I'd rather hit my nerfs than my fenders or anything else. And I have slid around turns or just run faster than I probably should on tight trails and hit my nerfs on trees. That's part of why I got em. If they aren't there, and you slide sideways into a tree it is going to hit your peg or leg and if you are going as fast as I was when I hit it on that tight trail, it's liable to wipe you out BAD!

Back