new parts **CLEARCOAT**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, shock covers would help. I got my shock covers for free when I subscribed to QUAD magazine. $20 for a set of good shock covers and 12 issues of QUAD is a damn good deal.

looks good.. i think you should slap some shock covers on there to cover up the yellow ones though..

sounds like a good idea..either black with blue yamaha stiching or ill just get banshee SE shocks

i think you should wash the damn thing im tired of looking at your quad coverd in mud lol ... looks like you need to stop spending money on the damn thing and buy a nice powerwasher and some wax for her.......... maybe be a nice wash cloth, tooth brush, and 1-2 in paint brush ::) ::) :p :)

Pressure washers are overrated. I used mine a few times, but it never got all the muddy film off, and it removed my stock graphics in a solid sheet. All I use is a hose, a brush that attaches to the garden hose for washing cars, and some cheap spic-n-span car wash. Works wonders for me, and my decals don't end up in the yard along with the mud. Oh, and a Magic Eraser when I have the extra time, that gets rid of the yellowish-brown hue white plastics get.

Pressure washers are overrated. I used mine a few times, but it never got all the muddy film off, and it removed my stock graphics in a solid sheet. All I use is a hose, a brush that attaches to the garden hose for washing cars, and some cheap spic-n-span car wash. Works wonders for me, and my decals don't end up in the yard along with the mud. Oh, and a Magic Eraser when I have the extra time, that gets rid of the yellowish-brown hue white plastics get.
well turn the pressure way down when i power wash... and make sure the mud doesnt dry cuz then its even harder to get off.. i spray it then wash with a car soap with wax in it then spray off..... little wax or armor all and your set

I had an electric pressure washer, so the pressure wasn't really adjustable. No matter what I did it would tear the graphics off though, and it still wouldn't really clean the plastics much better than a garden hose. It would get the big clumps of mud of better, but it would still leave the thin dirty film. Plus I always thought the work of dragging the pressure washer out and hooking up all the hoses was more work than it was worth to begin with. I'm gonna stick with soapy water and a brush.

i just washed the tops today...its too damn cold to wash...unless dad lets me whipe it down with a cloth and a bucket in the garage and then do the plastics w/ armor all

I like the ACs size, the metal loop around towards the rear of them is awesome for getting your heal in and leaning some very fast/hard turns. The other reason for nerfs is to protect you/your bike from side impacts (other douche bag riders). As far as keeping my foot from slipping off the pegs I ride MX and im yet to have that problem - get IMS roll designs with kickups your foot will NEVER slip off!!!

I like the ACs size, the metal loop around towards the rear of them is awesome for getting your heal in and leaning some very fast/hard turns. The other reason for nerfs is to protect you/your bike from side impacts (other douche bag riders). As far as keeping my foot from slipping off the pegs I ride MX and im yet to have that problem - get IMS roll designs with kickups your foot will NEVER slip off!!!

im gonna make those widened pegs and sharpen the teeth

[quote:bhcl15r5].... well turn the pressure way down....

Kinda defeats the purpose, no??[/quote:bhcl15r5] well not to the point were it barely comes out a little more pressure then a garden hose

i started the Hubs!!!!!!

000_0158.jpg

000_0159.jpg

paper plates work wonders and i am putting black on the outer edges

[quote:6utlkkj1]

Kinda defeats the purpose, no??
well not to the point were it barely comes out a little more pressure then a garden hose [/quote:6utlkkj1]

Is that really enough pressure to clean your fenders though? It wasn't for me.

Back