new parts **CLEARCOAT**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
whell, douglass sold me some of his parts and all i need to do is swap out the back rims and install all of the parts

000_01381.jpg

000_01411.jpg

000_01391.jpg

000_01401.jpg

<marquee>WOOT</marquee>

Nice. I need new tires and wheels too, my back tires have too much sidewall flex and don't hook up for **** to begin with, and 3 wheels wobble.

nice tires man, but those nerfs look aweful small, maybe its just me though, but nice parts anyways

they are sall but that is what i was looking for...go to the elite section and look at deaths quad you can see them on it

My dg's are too big. The work good, but my front tires rub them when I turn the wheels all the way to one side.
Underbody_t2006_1_6_18_29_21_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

i have ac's they are small, my foot doesnt even fit in them. Kinda defeats the purpose. Nice parts btw

what does that have to do with anything...they keep tires out of your footpegs and levers

That means they do one of the 2 major things they're designed for. The reason most people buy them is so they don't break an ankle or leg if their foot slips off the footpeg.

better than nothing bottom line. I was pissed when i got em because theres only two cross nets but hey they get the job done. Plus they add width to the footpeg and makes it harder to slip into the net anyway.

Good product thou just a bitch to mount. one of the best investements yet

sick tires bro... the nerfs look tiny but should be sick on there post some pics when its all on

I got the same nerfs a 2 weeks ago, AC standards. And yeah I would say I was dissapointed about the size, but hey I guess they will work. Oh yeah I was kinda pissed about the fittament ( Had to heat and bend one, and drill new holes) same with bumper neither fit worth a ****. But I guess that's how they make em these days.

sick tires bro... the nerfs look tiny but should be sick on there post some pics when its all on

thanks...i just have to get my quad home from my cousins to put em on...it has a flat( stock ) and i snapped the chain ::) one day before i got the new ones

What's so hard about adjusting the chain? It is a little more difficult than other quads, but geez it's still easy enough to figure out, and it only takes like 10 minutes.

Back