new parts **CLEARCOAT**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That means you need a new chain, or at least take out a link.

Keep riding with a chain out of adjustment and you'll be lucky if you don't throw the chain and break the case.

My dg's are too big. The work good, but my front tires rub them when I turn the wheels all the way to one side.
Underbody_t2006_1_6_18_29_21_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

Here's my DG's. They don't scrub at all.
HPIM0561web.jpg

I got the bigger ones that eliminate the stock heel guard. If I had stock tires and stock offset wheels they wouldn't rub, they barely rub the tires when the steering is at the limits. It doesn't really bother me, there's just a polished spot on the front of the nerfs from it.

Yep, they're the fat series. I like em. If anything happens to them, no doubt I'll go back with the same thing. Just don't like the cheap, weak hardware that comes with em.

all i need now is to get new hardware for the nerfs because daddy is i guess a protection freak and doesnt want to take the heel guards off until we get DG's or GYTR heels

000_0148.jpg

000_0147.jpg

000_0146.jpg

dont mind the wires (still)

I see you have a lonestar sticker...I have something you can buy to go with that sticker ;D. I also noticed your A-arm was busted in. I have some you can buy ;)

I see you have a lonestar sticker...I have something you can buy to go with that sticker ;D. I also noticed your A-arm was busted in. I have some you can buy ;)

im not buying anything for another 2 weeks...im in debt lets leave it at that

got the nerfs on and the lights wired...dad made me buy new bolts so we didnt have to get rid of the heel guard

000_0153.jpg

000_0154.jpg

000_0156.jpg

000_0155.jpg

look in the background thats what it looks like in magazines
holygtod.jpg

Looking good warriorspeed. It's finnally starting to come together.

Looking good warriorspeed. It's finnally starting to come together.

yeah she's getting there, slowly but surely...i just want to paint the hubs tomarow if daddy will let me ;D ;) :D (it tends to make a kid happy)

Back