My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i thought i would put an updated list of mods up so here it is....o and i hope it gets bigger after christmas ;D

MY 1999 WARRIOR

ENGINE:
Wiseco .020 over bore 10.25:1 compression piston
Web cam racing cam
DID timing chain
Titanium valve springs
Big Bear oil cooler kit with SS lines and hydon cooler.

BOLT ON:
HMF sport series exhaust(black)
Pro Design UNI clamp on foam filter
Outerwears air box cover
Magura Hydraulic Clutch
PRM Summit front bumper
Edelbrock carburetor
PEP steering dampener
ASR sport star plus +2 a-arms
SS front brake lines
WORKS dual rate shock
Outwears red shock covers
Lonestar Dominator axle
PRM logo edge 6-pack rack
Armadillo Off-Road chassis skid plate
Armadillo Off-Road swing arm skid plate
Armadillo Off-Road a-arm skid plates(custom fitted)
SS Bolt kit
Custom oil cooler cover
Custom light cover
Holeshot HD rear tires
Pure Sport Realtor rear tires
EBC brake pads front and back
EK red O-ring chain
Maire black front(cut) and back plastics
Pro Grip 964EVO red and black grips
Cycra Probend black hand guards
Pro Design red kill switch
Renthal handle bars
MSR bar pad
LSR parking brake block off
Banshee rear adjustable shock
55 watt hologen lights(shock mounted)

I hope to get my nerfs for christmas but my bro was supose to order them and my dad saw the price($250) and my dad said he would think about it :mad: He better because hes getting a kick ass pressent this year thats going to cost more then that and thats the only thing on my christmas list.

If its still open on the 26th ill enter if i have my nerfs. Otherwize i feel like thats why i lost last time, you can tell its just missing somthing and those are it....

naa.. i dont think they will play a big part..the reason i didnt vote for you last time was b/c at the time your maching wasnt rideable..alot of people on here no how much time, money you have in your quad..and you have a pretty impressive mods list too..so i think you have a damn good chance

Light cover was listed twice......even though you made two, ur only using the one.

thanks guys maybe i will enter it now. I just have to get some better pics of it. And if i do get my nerfs ill just get different pics before the polls close. And yeah i have to change my list then.

Warrior looks really nice! How those lights working for you?

Well ive only gotten to use them once but when i used them they didnt work as good as my big bug eyes because of how big my bumper is, it gets inway of some light but there better then nothing. And i like where their placed too. because if i roll or hit anything they wont break becuase my bumper is so big and there basicly coverd from every angle, and they're easy to get off incase i have a race or something.

OMG we got like 4 inchs of snow today so i went riding when i got home from school. and it was amazing i love my warrior soo much now.....theres a few bads and a lot of goods....

Bad :mad:: as for the bad the only thing i can think of is that....has anyone that has an edel and the same or close to the same amount of mods notice there gas gets sucked down? Well its like a gas hog now. and it doesnt have nerfs yet :mad:

Good :): Its well worht it, my susupension it soo smooth and soft....but i bottem out(bottem of quad litteraly drags on ground) when i jumpe about 5 feet high ;D and land flat, its much faster, and its just sooo much fun to ride now.

O and i finaly got to open her up all the way 6th pinned. I use to not be able to have enought room but i found some today.

O and about the high lift cam, they told me that you have to say in high revs and shift a lot more.....well i thought i wasnt going to like it, but i love it.....i highly recomend a cam if anything....i remember my quad would get bogged down in 6th last year in snow and now when i get into 6th and low rpms it start to bog then i just gun it till it hits the power band and i can ride out 6th in the snow. Its amazing.....

O and i enterd QOTM....vote for me! ;D

OMG we got like 4 inchs of snow today so i went riding when i got home from school. and it was amazing i love my warrior soo much now.....theres a few bads and a lot of goods....

Bad :mad:: as for the bad the only thing i can think of is that....has anyone that has an edel and the same or close to the same amount of mods notice there gas gets sucked down? Well its like a gas hog now. and it doesnt have nerfs yet :mad:

Good :): Its well worht it, my susupension it soo smooth and soft....but i bottem out(bottem of quad litteraly drags on ground) when i jumpe about 5 feet high ;D and land flat, its much faster, and its just sooo much fun to ride now.

O and i finaly got to open her up all the way 6th pinned. I use to not be able to have enought room but i found some today.

O and about the high lift cam, they told me that you have to say in high revs and shift a lot more.....well i thought i wasnt going to like it, but i love it.....i highly recomend a cam if anything....i remember my quad would get bogged down in 6th last year in snow and now when i get into 6th and low rpms it start to bog then i just gun it till it hits the power band and i can ride out 6th in the snow. Its amazing.....

How is yours on ice, if you've tried it yet? And how did you get up to 6th in snow? It got pretty damn scary in even 4th when I tried.

You like having your quad bottoming out when you jump..and its only a 5ft jump..most people would hate that??

I dont like it botteming out but i dont usualy jump....i want to race xc and these shocks are set up for it and my weight. I love it because there soo smooth to ride on and even when i bottemed out liek that it still felt good, it didnt even hurt but i could hear the bottem drag and when i turned around to look at it the gravil was all ripped up.

And about riding on ice. I havent had time to get to ice it hasnt been cold long enough to get thick enough ice to ride on....and as for opening it up. I think its fun as **** to ride it wide open 6th in the snow. It does get scary because the smallest turn can result in a big crash but its fun as hell.

[quote:hgdimkwv]OMG we got like 4 inchs of snow today so i went riding when i got home from school. and it was amazing i love my warrior soo much now.....theres a few bads and a lot of goods....

How is yours on ice, if you've tried it yet? And how did you get up to 6th in snow? It got pretty damn scary in even 4th when I tried.[/quote:hgdimkwv]
just gotta grow a set of balls..

[quote:eek:tgws3o2]

How is yours on ice, if you've tried it yet? And how did you get up to 6th in snow? It got pretty damn scary in even 4th when I tried.
just gotta grow a set of balls..[/quote:eek:tgws3o2]

Well considering that there's not enough room where the snow is to even get up to 6th, plus just how useless the brakes are in snow, I'd rather not. :p But I did get it up to 6th on an icy road, that was entertaining, especially powersliding through a really long corner in 5th, almost sideways with the rear wheels scraping the snowbank on the side. And there are no frozen lakes here, but the roads were icy as hell when I rode, I even got stuck on perfectly flat road a few times because of the ice.

K finaly got my camera to work and got some pics when the snow melted today....

My custom banshee shock that i had to melt the airbox for.
P1010004.jpg

Now to my pics:
P1010003-1.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010007.jpg

"Warrior" is inscribed on the 6-pack....it looks sick...
P1010006.jpg

P1010005-1.jpg

K what you all think....and im replacing the pics that i have in QOTM that i have on their now with two of these, which two do you guys think i should use?

Dude you should definately win if there was a reply count of the thread. This has got to be one of the biggest threads here on yfm

well i just dont make new ones...it was orgininaly for my shocks and a-arms and i was going to make a new one when i finished puting it together but i never did i just kept adding to this one....i think dave has one of the longest ones for his 446 kit...that thread was pretty long....and most of this thread is my comments.

Back