My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well i got my works from yeoldtymewarrior8 from here and i got my asr sport star plus a-arms from a guys on ebay, along with a +2 steal braded brake line and brake line clamps and +2 tie rods.

K well i dont have any pics but the whole set up is awsome. I started the reabuild on my warrior not to long ago and im just now putting stuff on. So im excited.

I also fabed up some custom make a-arm guards out of a set of stock armidillo off-road guards for a stock a-arms, becuase nobody makes asr a-arm guards. I think the make soo much more of a difference the look soooo bad ass. Im so proud of my self that i made them.

So ill get some pics tomarrow.

WEll heres some pics of them before i put them on.

100b2780.jpg

and part of the shocks, hahaha.
Shocksandbox.jpg

awesome man, get picks up with the a arms and shocks installed. haha looks like that box the shocks came in went through hell and back.

Yeah i found out my camera does have any batteryies so i have to wait a couple days till i get some. And shipping box. wow that was an experence, the shockes were shipped with an oil cooler, let me tell you i wastn too happy to see a crushed oil cooler when i opend the box, from the shocks hitting it all the way here. And the oil everywhere. wow i was pissed.

Well i went down to work on it and found out my swing arm bearing are shot so there another thing i have to order.

Still working on the motor havent had time with work, vaca, and trying to get the other warrior finished. Its not really a priority because i need an edelbrock before i can even ride it.

O i already know i will love it. My friend 93warriorridr has the same set up on his warrior and i love just taking that thing for a ride around the woods. It rides soooo smooth. Except he has the sport stars and not the sport star plus.

O i already know i will love it. My friend 93warriorridr has the same set up on his warrior and i love just taking that thing for a ride around the woods. It rides soooo smooth. Except he has the sport stars and not the sport star plus.
Whats the difference?

[quote:83yxpjn6]O i already know i will love it. My friend 93warriorridr has the same set up on his warrior and i love just taking that thing for a ride around the woods. It rides soooo smooth. Except he has the sport stars and not the sport star plus.
Whats the difference?[/quote:83yxpjn6]

Too long to explain and i dont have the time b/c im packing for vaca. And yes you do pay $60 haha but its worth it.

ASR's huh? Those should be real nice. Opted not to get the wicked +3's?

Yep i got a deal on these so i jumped on them and my friend has them so i know i can count on them b/c they are flawless on his.

K well i got some pics. ;D

aarms1.jpg

Sits really high because their is no weight in it.

aarms2.jpg

aarms3.jpg

aarms4.jpg

aarms5.jpg

Custom skids

otherwarrior.jpg

otherwarrior2.jpg

My other warrior

parts.jpg

Parts

parts2.jpg

Tools

K well what you all think.

Aaahhhh, I see that you have a set of super swampers lol. You got a big pile of tires and **** behind your other warrior. So what u gona do with the black and white one? fix it up and sell it?

Yeah im going to fix up the white one and sell it. Its almost done all i have to do is get one of the exhaust bolts out on the head. I think im selling it to my bro for $1200 i want more out of it but idk if i would be able to get more.

Looking good so far. What kind of a-arm skids are those? I know it says custom, but I've heard that skids for stock arms can be used.

Bolted on the edelbrock yet? You're going to love it btw. Keep us posted on your progress.

Looks good..like the arm guards..You finally got an edel..i want to know all the difference between the plus arms and the regular arms and where can i get regular asr arms

Latest posts

Back