My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PRM nerfs will look and work better on your quad than the side bars. Especially if you are racing. Keep up the good work.

Well i was looking at the cra schedual, and theres only 3 more races left in the year. I wanted to go to the last one of the year which was on the dec 1st. But my family is too buisy. Im pissed but happy at the same time. It mad becuase i really want to race. Im happy becuase it will give me time to tune it in and get everything on and get my nerfs ;D.

I have to get some more pics up. I put my handguards on and my realtors, it looks way better with the hand guards on.

hahahaha i though my warrior was fucked today because it wouldnt start no matter what i did to it. But i was just having a super retarded moment.....I never pluged in the kill switch. hahahah i sat there for like 15 min, getting pissed and throwing a fit. Im retarded.

Retards.......hahahahh j/k I was playing with your K/S and I bet I left it unpluged......

OHHHHHHHHHHH my god....not your just mine......Can't wait to jet that baby around the trails......

Got some time to take some pics since there was nothing going on today besides getting fat ;D

So heres some pics of our barn full of projects, currently we have 2 warriors and a timberwolf that were working on right now so its a mess.
barn1.jpg

barn2.jpg

Heres deanos warrior that me and my middle bro in the pics above tore apart for him to get painted.
Readyforpaint.jpg

And his engine that i have to rebuild....
P1010010.jpg

Then my other warrior that should be done as soon as i get a topend gasket kit, then its for sale.
oldwarrior.jpg

oldengine.jpg

Finaly mine ;D ;D ;D....
My lights are sweet...
Lights.jpg

My clutch is amazing...
Clutch.jpg

And my tires eat everything....
tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

So what you all think?

If I can make a suggestion. I think it would look nice/nicer if you either made the light cover just enough so it just covers where the lights were, or maybe fit a light in their that fits in almost/perfectly in the gap the warrior has with the removed lights. But either way that thing is a beauty. I would want one of those light covers myself but I need lights and there really isn't a place to put them.

I think it would like kinda stupid with just a light cover that cover the little gap thats like 3 by 6..I like how they make it slanted with the hood so its just one line instead of it being a drop off like how you descirbed it..IMO

Yeah i decided with this way, i saw both ways my way and the way you both described and i liked this way better. I think it flows a lot better. I acutaly want that on hood that looks like the 250r hood that someone is making on here.

Back