My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys...will do, i still have 3 more months till racing starts again and i dont use that bumper unless im racing so i dont think ill have a problem getting those fixed...hahaha

Yeah i would get some little metal brackets and bolts for the number plate..Unless you are going to use the big ass zip ties that are 1/2 inch wide..I have yet to break one of them on anything
*raises hand* I broke all 4 holding the number plate in the first few hours at the track. Same size ;D

well heres a little update...i got new rims, tires, and ims tank.....o and my first race is feb 10th which is an outlaw race(not in series) if i get everything done in time....im real first race is on march 2nd the day before my birthday....i have way too much to do to get ready...i have a list of 12 things to do to get it ready and all of them take forever!

Well heres some pics as of tonight.
New
P1010008.jpg

old
P1010009.jpg

big difference

P1010010.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010015.jpg

Well tomorrow if i dont have to practice i am going to try and get half of the **** done that i need to get ready...

well i got the plastics on and the gas tank to stop leaking so its looks way better. ill get some more pics....it looks way better. im just working on getting everything ready for the race....fixing my freaking airbox now which im pissed about because its taking forever.

i had to custom fit it to the shock but the piggy back ended up hitting it, i thought i had enough clearance but i guess not, it ended up cracking it so i just melted some legos in it to seal it back up hahaha.

Well i feel it looks a hundred times better....i want to get graphics for these plastics now too ;D well heres the turn out....
exile1.jpg

exile7.jpg

exile5.jpg

exile4.jpg

exile3.jpg

exile2.jpg

tires4.jpg

tires3.jpg

i know i have to fix my grab bar and get those zip ties off....

i think some of you guys will be happy to hear about this but im going to start a new thread when i get my shocks becuase this one is just getting waaaaayyyy to long.

i havent really had time to use them that much but i did notice at this one turn that i usualy slid out around my front tires just pulled me in the right direction...im stocked for the season to start.

yeah ive been melting my bros legos forever to everything plastic stuff that ive had to fix.....well i got my shocks but i have to order different spacers for them because the bottems are too wide and the tops are too skinny.

O im thinking about talking to dave about being elite....do you guys think i can do it?

Nicely done! Haven't been on in a while, and I'd say you have done a lot since last I saw it. Graphics will finish it off rather well. How goes it as far as acquiring shocks?

Latest posts

Back