My new front end =]

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k Well my warrior will be compleate after i put these bad boys on that i got for chirstmas....well unless i want to get more stuff

prmnerfs.jpg

graphics1.jpg

graphics2.jpg

graphics3.jpg

thanks i still want to make air scoops but idk how to yet, ive been trying to find better pics of them....so if anybody has the hook ups with those try and get me some....thanks.

I was talking to my middle bro...the enginier, he said he could make me some scoops easily from looking at the pics, after i looked at it again, its not that hard. But i put the nerfs on and man you can tell thats what it was missing. It looks a hundred times better, now only if i had the graphics kit on.

I'm really liking the red on black colours and how the red part of the seat flows so well. The nerfs just make it so much more awesome.

Looks good. take some pictures outside in the snow.

well its 3 in the morning new years day and i cant fall asleep so i made my numbers. Here they are....
Numbers1.jpg

Numbers2.jpg

Im making my air scoops tomorrow when i get up....well im at least making the cardboard templets

When i get my air scoops on and everything mounted up and all my stickers on....ill take a bunch of pics of everything, start a new thread for it and have a mod list to. Next winter is the stroker kit =]

Looks good, I kind personally think it looked better without the graphics, still looks bitchin though good job!

....i have some plans on how to make the graphics pop more and blend im with my color sceam....i still think the graphics are bad ass as hell and they look sick on it....Im making the scoops tonight, puting on those number plates, trying to get my hd's resealed...O and my bro is working on geting a red hmf with a axle, hes going to swich me hmf's so ill have the red one and he will have the black one.

well i made a proto type of the air scoops that im giving my bro after i paint them ill get pics of them on his. Also ive been thinking about a project for next year....im going to try to make a full independent warrior =] it sounds stupid...it really does....and it is but i think it would be to have a one of a kind....it will probably end up not working but it will be fun building it...i have everything figured out except the rear axles...im going to try and use another yamaha full independent bike ill also use the spindles off of it too...idk yet its just a thought right now.

WARNING!!!! Take those zip ties off that number plate. I lost a 60 dollar custom number plate because of ******* zip ties. After a few bumps they'll rip right off. Use bolts, or else you'll lose that thing.

Yeah i would get some little metal brackets and bolts for the number plate..Unless you are going to use the big ass zip ties that are 1/2 inch wide..I have yet to break one of them on anything

Latest posts

Back