im out...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hauler! Ill try to test that tomorrow. Ill have to take the cover off to test the last one? If the white wires test ok do I need to test that?

Last edited:
Thanks hauler! Ill try to test that tomorrow. Ill have to take the cover off to test the last one? If the white wires test ok do I need to test that?

you should be able to test all three cause the wires are all outside the case
no need to pull cover

As far as I can tell NOTHING is in spec. Looks like the stator is fucked. Guess I am out

The white wires are for the charging system. Not the ignition system. You can diconnect those wires and the bike will continue to run because they are used to charge the battery. They also share the duty of running the lights. The only wires you really need to be concerned with are the colored wires. Although it is good to know that the stator itself (white wires) is good.

Well one set tested too high and the other too low. I was gonna test the cdi but my book said a need to test the grey wire and I don't see any grey wire. Idk. I can't spend any more $ on this thing. Do I need a stator or just a source and pick up coil?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back