im out...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94warpig

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for all your help over the last few months. You guys have been great. However im putting the dutchman up for sale. Everytime I touch it something else is wrong. Im just done. I am out of $ and patients to deal with it anymore. So thanks for the advice and great deals on parts. This site is the best around. Keep it up guys. Later

That really sucks dude. Like the other two have said, you don't have to leave the forum though! On a lighter note, this thread is all Michiganders so far.

It does suck. I know. Im just at the end of my rope with it. Now the neutral switch wont work. Its running super lean when it runs. Thats if it will start. I dont know. I just rebuilt the carb and now it runs like ****. Wont start header glows red almost as soon as it starts.

If it makes you feel any better my neutral and reverse lights don't work eather!

It works sometimes. And randomly wont turn over till I play with the clutch lever

Ok dude here is what you need to do: neutral switch elimination, and rejet. Easy peasy. You must have rebuilt it with stock jets. Jet size I estimate should be around 150.

Go bigger then, drill it out if ya have to to keep it cheap. Where is your needle at?

If it is running lean as soon as you start it, then it is the idle circuit that is running lean. What size pilot jet is in it?

Pilot is stock. It ran good before I rebuilt it and it had a stock one in it

Latest posts

Back