Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Let me check the race schedule but I think we can do it the week before? I know the week after I have a race at johnsonvile and I LOVE that track and refuse to miss it.

Just asking is anyone plan on going in march who can't make it in April ????

Where did everyone end up reserving lodging/cabins at? Would love to come down for the weekend and ride have to see a little closer to time but hopefully!

I forget. My dad found a place near Indian Ridge, I believe, that he likes. I think it called Sam's cabin or similar.

yea, but it gets mighty muddy! I would prolly be tenting it too as Long as I had a shower spot! Still a little cool in the mountains in april as well.

Oh I forgot if you guys decide on a down day since your going for a whole week, Some of the best trout fishing in the country as well!

Who's coming from md,nj,ny,or pa ??? I have a truck and a 5x10 trailer I don't mind giving a ride..

And im bunking with him ^^ if we ever figure out the dates

Lets get this straight. Your pack is sharing the place with me and my pack. YOU will be bunking in another room. Lol. I already told ya the dates that we will be there. April 5th-8th. Idk if dad told the guy that you fellas are staying with us or not. But, you guys need to call and extend your stay to include the rest of the week. You'll just reimburse my dad for the time you stayed with us.

Latest posts

Back