Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, my dad and I great riding partners. He just can't ride as hard as I do. But, he has a **** ton of fun out there. Likes the rougher stuff, just is a very catious rider. I know it will be he and I. Weather or not others come is yet to be seen.

Yeah, my dad and I great riding partners. He just can't ride as hard as I do. But, he has a **** ton of fun out there. Likes the rougher stuff, just is a very catious rider. I know it will be he and I. Weather or not others come is yet to be seen.

Man that's how I am I like to ride hard when I'm by myself or with friends that can ride hard to but with a big group of people I like to just cruise. And the real technical stuff is perfect you have to slow up and help one another out it just makes for good laughs and friends.

Man that's how I am I like to ride hard when I'm by myself or with friends that can ride hard to but with a big group of people I like to just cruise. And the real technical stuff is perfect you have to slow up and help one another out it just makes for good laughs and friends.

Same here i ride hard with ppl I'm comfortable with and i know that can ride and just cruise with new faces cause it nothing like a person who cant ride to good trying to keep up and end up on your back because of poor judgement or experience level.

P.s I hit the trailes hard today and I'm really starting to hate stock shocks (I know I'm late) can't wait till run a better suspension set-up. A must have for the hatfield ride.

Not me man. 1st day I ride moderately for most of it. That way I get a feel for the trails and the bike (since I don't get to really ride at home).

I like a little warm up time. I like to use the 1st day to get all the site seeing out of the way, too.

I'm watching this closely. May have to show up just to meet some of these folks that gave me good information. Then blow them away. :) Seriously, I want to do this trip sometime and meeting up with some board members would be nice. I'm happy in the slow group.

I KNOW! it will really suck when i get the 348 and 374 both together! the coices of which to leave in there at Hatfield is so hard!!!

I guess I will haveto throw whichever I dont run, in the bed of the truck to whoop out after we get there. So I can say I beat your stroker with BOTH of my motors

Bump for a good time! Only 5 months away!!!!!!

Hope I have my quad done by them.....hahah

Welp, **** on my chest and call me a whore. I ******* can't go now.......unless the dates can change.

I have a wedding I HAVE to go to. My Fiancé is in it.....and she is in one on the 26th in S.C. as well. I already asked her to take someone else.....she didn't like that to much.

Back