Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Ok so I've did research and there nothing much for the kids and wife so ill be raging along with 5 others. So is Easter weekend a for sure ??

How much miles do you guys plan on riding in a day?? Just asking I can't wait I'm getting a small group toghter about 4-7 . A defenent 4 we are debating weather to camp or get a cabin for the weekend. What have some of you guys decided to do?

outlander 800
2-raptor 660
Me warrior

We'll ride an easy 100 miles a day. Will be out there for a solid 7 hours, atleast. Camping is camping. It is great to have a real bed to sleep in, and a hot shower to yourself. Unless... there is lady company. Good lookin lady company. :)

Damn that's a good distance 20 miles ha me sore as hell the next day. I can only imagine what 100 will do 3 days straight.

Damn that's a good distance 20 miles ha me sore as hell the next day. I can only imagine what 100 will do 3 days straight.

with the right shocks set up you'll be wanting to ride further lol
stock shocks suck ass!!

I dunno what Im going to do from camp yet, but likely sleep in the bed of my truck with the air mattress if we cant get a camp situations figured out. I'd be cool if a few of us went in on a place or hotel/motel room just to have access to a shower. Or if there is a big group getting a place to stay, I'd pitch in for my 4 days I'll be there. I dunno, we'll figure it out thou.

100 in one day is tough, we did about 120 in two days last time we were there and thats riding from sun up to sun down. But yeah, just be prepared to wheel more then you ever had in one session before. Also, your allowed to ride on the roads there, which is super cool. Cruising down the road to get gas and pass a cop, just wave, awesomeness.

FYI, anyone planning to go on this trip, you need to have a 2013 riding pass. They are $50 for the year and can be bough online or when your down there in the nearest town.

Well let me see who all is hopefully going on my end. My dad is looking into a place right now, and there may be room for more. I have to see if my sister is going, and if my uncle and cousins from jersey are coming down. According to the odometer on the polaris 850 that was with us in may, at buffalo mountain, we road 215-225 miles in 2 days. I may have an speedo/odo on dad's honda for the next trip. That's it I can manage to find one...

Please... last time we rode at crows you were no where to be found. Dont be hatin cause your swinger didnt work out haha

speaking of swinggers.... i still aint got my parts from beast! Or 98! you know i wish i woulda paid shipping now...

this is gonna be a fun trip, imma have a special weapon when i get there hopefully

we road 215-225 miles in 2 days.

I believe it. the 120 we did in two days had quite a number of stops in it. My dad likes to ride slow and then stop for a few to smoke his stogies. a bunch of my miles are back tracking to see how far back he is, still fun. Long as I'm moving I'm having fun.

Dad doesn't ride as fast as me, mainly because his 4x4 doesn't go as fast as my warrior. But, the only stops we make are to piss, stretch, and consult the map. So at most every intersection I stop to consult on the 1st day. We just ride and ride. Not there to take a half hour smoke break, that sucks. My friends dad is like that. Every damn time you stop he's lighting a cigarette. You could stop to wipe mud off your goggles and he's lighting up. What a pain.

Dad doesn't ride as fast as me, mainly because his 4x4 doesn't go as fast as my warrior. But, the only stops we make are to piss, stretch, and consult the map. So at most every intersection I stop to consult on the 1st day. We just ride and ride. Not there to take a half hour smoke break, that sucks. My friends dad is like that. Every damn time you stop he's lighting a cigarette. You could stop to wipe mud off your goggles and he's lighting up. What a pain.

Yeah,I ride with guys in Wellsville that like to stop all the time and drink or smoke......which I usually join in on, but sometimes I just wanna ride and ride and ride. It's not every time we stop but he just like to do his thing. He's just there to cruse and enjoy the scenery. We usually would map out our path and then plan to meet at a point at some time. Take turn riding together in groups. 2 and 2. It was nice. Me and my one bro would rip off and fly around then I would stay back and cruse with my dad for a bit and rest up for the next "race". Fun stuff. My dad is new to wheeling too. Had a timberwolf 250 for less then a year, then had a scrambler 500 for a few years and now is on a sportsman 700, which is a big ass quad for him, hes still getting the hang of it.

ANYWAYZ, I think its just me on this try, if anything one of my brothers might tag along. I also think some friends may make it but who knows, I know for sure I'll be there.

Back