Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
yeah eh? ****** 5-0 ... lol soon boys maybe next year ... i'd love to go head to head with pat's stroker ... just to see how close it would be

I'd like that too! But, I'd have to put my stock carb back on, or you have to install an FCR. Which I'm STILL waiting on the accel pump diaphram to come in. Hopefully tomorrow...

I'd like that too! But, I'd have to put my stock carb back on, or you have to install an FCR. Which I'm STILL waiting on the accel pump diaphram to come in. Hopefully tomorrow...

Have room for one more ??? I can't find no one to tag along with me and that 8hr drive is a big much by myself

i wanna try the 37mm fcr converted to thumb throttle (i just got be a little different lol.)

Have room for one more ??? I can't find no one to tag along with me and that 8hr drive is a big much by myself

Aren't you out of a bike, too?

i wanna try the 37mm fcr converted to thumb throttle (i just got be a little different lol.)

You're Canadian, ofcourse you are different! lol. From what I've read, the 37mm has accel pump issues.

Well, Idk if dad will be comfortable with a guy he doesn't know tagging along. He and I both are cautious. Can't be too carefull now a days, unfortunitly. I think we are around 3hrs apart, if I'm not mistaken. I don't even know what time we will leave here on Friday. It all depends on our work schedule. Most likely leave here no later the 10am. I'd really like to hit the road at 8am. We have a week, so keep in touch with me.

Well, Idk if dad will be comfortable with a guy he doesn't know tagging along. He and I both are cautious. Can't be too carefull now a days, unfortunitly. I think we are around 3hrs apart, if I'm not mistaken. I don't even know what time we will leave here on Friday. It all depends on our work schedule. Most likely leave here no later the 10am. I'd really like to hit the road at 8am. We have a week, so keep in touch with me.

Just let me know . I understand what your saying I work for homeland security (law enforcement ) if that helps lol

I will. Let me talk to my dad, and we will go from there. I have to see if my mom is using here truck next weekend or not. She was supposed to take it and my horse trailer to pick up a few friends for an event. Here truck seats 5. Mine is only a reg cab with two people's **** shoved in it, lol.

Back