Found new yfm 350 "project" start???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just a regular guy lol been savin for warrior project probably 6 month and also if I sell my mud truck then that will be warrior money lol I'm just as broke as everyone else just a distribution superisor for roofing company in city

And ya I know he has motor just not ready for that until I fully rebuild next winter I'm big believer in suspension and rider winnin xc races so goin with that so I can get in it this season

yes with black, i can powdercoat them whenever i do full rebuild in future. and ya it wasnt really for sale but my brother offered me 3200 for it and truthfully you guys can call me stupid but i like the warrior not as fast as yfz ect but fun plus i owe about 2100 on yfz

well i got all new parts on except sprockets and exhaust (not come in mail yet) and jetted ect, my old warrior had 150 main 3rd clip spot on needle, so I jetted the exact same since it ran awesome when had same mods as new one. but bike wont start put new coil I had layin around, ect has very weak spark, cant tell if its stator tried testing in but think i will send stator, pickup, rectifier, and cdi into ricky stator and have tested and go from there, meanwhile I will work on cutting my front plastics and puttin pipe and sprockets on it and if i win superbowl pot tonite i can buy the a-arm and shock combo, this bike will be definitely ready for first race in bout month or two still need tether kill nerfs skids and of course sweet graphics lol

probably like gasmans re-using flares or like yours i have not decided yet electrical is still pissing me off. I was told to unplug rectifier and try to start then, this will be sparking just off of battery eliminating any possible faults on stator system. anybody ever try this?

btw heres few pics kinda blurry from cell phone, ill do more wen more progress is here

air box mod

airbox.jpg

blurry pic of some parts

miscparts.jpg

Ya that electrical stuff sucks I just got done getting mine fixed I had to replace the whole wiring harness

Wow I really like them front fenders how you cut them and it looks good with that black around the edges. Might look a little better if the fenders came to a little sharper point but looks good how it is.

Back