Found new yfm 350 "project" start???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it wont fire up as in start, it sparks good, seems like not getting fuel, ie molasses gas in carb lol take 3 things to start air fuel and spark, has air and spark, needs fuel lol also needs a lil compression which it has sorry for engine tutorial 101 lol

ah got ya.. round here "wont fire" means no spark :p.

aand belive me... i know how a engine works :p i can do anything from clean the carb on your B&S lawnmower to rebuild the diesel engine in a peter built road tractor :p.
just finished building my DR650 engine :)

well, heres what $500 and some talking got me..........

warrior3.jpg

warrior2.jpg

warrior1.jpg

bad gas in it. has durablue rear axle 10.5-1 piston w reciepts decent tires (needs 20" rears) and a box of parts (new chain and sprockets, bearings, brake pads)

Lol ya ordered some parts sprockets ect now all I need is 20 in rears nerfs tether kill switch gripper seat and slip on PM me anyone if ur sellin those parts may also b interested in other aftermarket parts pertaining to an xc bike

and just became winner of white bro e-series exhaust, anyone have any ideas how many discs should i leave in pack i want loud but most performance

On my supertrapp, less discs=better bottom end and quieter. More discs= better top end and louder. No discs or end cap= Loud as HELL and thats all.

yea pretty much what tyler said. if they were made to have the most performance with ton of disks or no disks at all, why would they bother with giving you the option with putting in very few or putting in more? if you just stack a ton in there or take the cap off, sure you will get a lot of flow, but it will get to the point where it will just start to hurt your power because these engine need some back pressure. so if you have a good bit of disks, just experiment with it. and if you want to be obnoxiously loud and annoying just put as many disks in there as you possibly can, or just take the end cap off completely, more disks can only benefit you to so much before you actually start hurting your performance. how many disks is to much i have no idea, i never really played around with disks on my supertrapp. i hope im making some sort of sense for you.

Back