Found new yfm 350 "project" start???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screw it. shop is fixing it. i have no time to F with it and too many projects i wanna ride the ol warrior no more down time, plus that would cut into my elka and graphixs money with full rebuild so just fixed is good for now....... unless dave gets back with me on the 400cc motor.....

ok well they are almost done with bike. while top end was apart, they checked cylinder it had tons of cross hatching still and was .020 overbore? I have no idea on this crap but can i tell compression some way without knowing anything about it? its definitely not stock piston lol is there any way to check cam if its stock? I took look at it apart and i dunno looks like the JE piston i had in my old bike i think it was 10.5-1? but who knows.... its bugging me not knowing wats in there lol

Im in the same boat , When I got mine it had been rebuilt and they didnt tourqe the cam gear . Snapped the end of the cam off . THAT is how I got it . I dont know about the bore I was told +20 , not sure what compression . I had it tested and it builds 170 lbs. NOT stock numbers . I baught the cam and had the valves done so I know all about them but the comp. and bore are a mystery to me . All I know is it works WELL together .

Since I got it ,its been to my local shop and been given the attention it needed . And then some !

Latest posts

Back