Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess some peeps didnt fully read this thread...

I keep getting asked why I am doing this project, but the whole thing is done, not doing it anymore, well, atleast at the moment. I'm putting it back to a trail friendly quad and selling it. If I sell it, 20% will be used on a clutch:haha: The DirectDrive I want it about $650...
really why do you want a direct drive? you ussually toss a lockout in when you break 100hp

Nah, I dont think I'd like a turbo as much as I think I would like a better motor. Plus, they are really expensive.

I really like the look of the DirectDrive lockout, and, it will be a clutch that will preform good at 70hp, and will be just as good at the HP number I'd like to be at someday.

Things needed for 700 Raptor, I need some money!:haha:
DirectDrive Lock-Out Clutch, all Black, Clear cover $660
Lots of powdercoating $300+
Different Elastomers $30
LSR +1 or +2" Stem $250+
SLC Ladder Bar +4" Swinger $300+
DynaTek W/ HDD Curves $300-ish, I think...
FCI Intake $220

Nah, I dont think I'd like a turbo as much as I think I would like a better motor. Plus, they are really expensive.

I really like the look of the DirectDrive lockout, and, it will be a clutch that will preform good at 70hp, and will be just as good at the HP number I'd like to be at someday.

Things needed for 700 Raptor, I need some money!:haha:
DirectDrive Lock-Out Clutch, all Black, Clear cover $660
Lots of powdercoating $300+
Different Elastomers $30
LSR +1 or +2" Stem $250+
SLC Ladder Bar +4" Swinger $300+
DynaTek W/ HDD Curves $300-ish, I think...
FCI Intake $220
screw all that crap just get the 989 bigbore and call it good

Nah, not as reliable, and I dont think they even make a 989? Which is my area code...

Biggest I know of is 969 that you can buy. Barker 18mil crank, WK 110 cylinder...

This thing has come along long way from when I got it...
492.jpg

100_2557.jpg

493.jpg

100_2560.jpg

100_2555.jpg

100_2556.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, thats why the little, slow, ugly blue one is forsale:haha:

Looks different now, got the pipes polished like chrome, and it has different shocks, and a different QuadTech Seat...

Thanks. IMO, not bad for my first quad build. Many more to come though!

Yup, one of my favorite things to do is work on these things man. I'd really like to start doing some service work on quads in my area. Friday is my last day at the shop I work at, owners are selling out & new owners have other plans so I'm out a job. Looks like I'm gonna have some time for something like that, especially with the job market like it is:(

dude! thats what i do here 40 a hour if you know what your doing get you a banner to put by the road with your number on it and btw brute forces are a b to do motor work to 4 timing chains and 19 timing marks lol but small engines on like lawn mowers and tillers ect are always needing carb work that's my bread and butter if anyone i know has carb issues they call me first its a blast to do for a living but its not a full time job if ur out in the country if want info on were to order parts if you do it pm me i can get you headed in the right direction!

I wouldnt want to repair motors. I'd rather build for people... install pipes, a-arms, cams, cranks, swingers, whatever...

Latest posts

Back