Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will race you any day you want to on your alky motor with my warrior and i will use pump gas to ... idk why you want to rip on his quad what is it bc dont have one that is that nice ... and i can tell you that you better b a good rider if you want to see the back of my quad ... 2 strokes are like pussy every one has one
im not "ripping" on anyone i didnt start this **** fit either i dont care to race anyone i never said i wanted to race anyone i was told somone wanted to race me i was asked for pics so i posted im sorry to here that everyone is getting a little vag hurt when a new member joins i do own a warrior for you that ask i have ridden raptors 660s and 700s and ive also ridden yfz450s and there not that impressive. you guys spend thousands of dollars just to break 70hp and i spend 2k to have 100+ on my "pussy" 2 stroke

Not to be downing any ones quad but I dont think that wanting can beat a fully nodded shee unless its a hybrid brianquad deff has a chance
long live all things atv

Not to be downing any ones quad but I dont think that wanting can beat a fully nodded shee unless its a hybrid brianquad deff has a chance
long live all things atv
my banshee is in no way a drag bike but it is lightend and it is set up for duning and hill shooting i am not trying to get oon anyones bad side brian might have a chance and i dont care if he beats me or not if i was worried about someone beating me i would have built a 14 mil dm and had a chromoly mock up of a banshee frame.

im not "ripping" on anyone i didnt start this **** fit either i dont care to race anyone i never said i wanted to race anyone i was told somone wanted to race me i was asked for pics so i posted im sorry to here that everyone is getting a little vag hurt when a new member joins i do own a warrior for you that ask i have ridden raptors 660s and 700s and ive also ridden yfz450s and there not that impressive. you guys spend thousands of dollars just to break 70hp and i spend 2k to have 100+ on my "pussy" 2 stroke
Your power isnt as rideable as a 4-stroke though...

This thread still hasn't improved. Still seems to be a "my d**k is bigger" conversation. Still trying to figure out how all this came from stripping down a Raptor 350 to lighten it up. Real racing is out there in the real world. All this junk on here is arm chair speculation racing. I know I don't have to read this thread but it is just one of those that keep drawing a guy back in!!

This thread still hasn't improved. Still seems to be a "my d**k is bigger" conversation. Still trying to figure out how all this came from stripping down a Raptor 350 to lighten it up. Real racing is out there in the real world. All this junk on here is arm chair speculation racing. I know I don't have to read this thread but it is just one of those that keep drawing a guy back in!!
lol i dont care to race what dont you guys under stand

Well, It runs like a racer should, wont idle, and winds out nicely. I hope to get some film of it Monday or so....

Sorry about all the crap in this thread. It has bounced around to so many different subjects. I just wanted it to be a place for me to post what I did, to keep the updates coming. Not it is a BS thread, 20 pages of nonsence. 1998, would it be cool with you if I told you what pages I want gone? Thanks for understanding, and putting up with me, sorry.

Not sure. I have always heard that from Banshee guys and ice racers with built quads.

Back