Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude! thats what i do here 40 a hour if you know what your doing get you a banner to put by the road with your number on it and btw brute forces are a b to do motor work to 4 timing chains and 19 timing marks lol but small engines on like lawn mowers and tillers ect are always needing carb work that's my bread and butter if anyone i know has carb issues they call me first its a blast to do for a living but its not a full time job if ur out in the country if want info on were to order parts if you do it pm me i can get you headed in the right direction!

Thanks Weston, man my Dad had a wrench in my hand when I was big enough to hold it so I've been wrenchin since I was a kid. Professionally, I've been an auto/aircraft mechanic for the last 8-9 years. I really enjoy the quads & stuff man & it's somethin I don't have to have a huge shop to work on em with. We'll see what happens. Everything is a learning experience, I'm honestly gettin tired of gettin dicked around by employers & I'm ready to work for myself if I can make it. I might hit ya up for that info man.

Chassis | Suspension | Controls
Frame: Stock
A Arms: +3” Full Flight’s
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: Stock
Stabilizer: N/A
Axle: Stock W/ +5 Spacers
Carrier: Stock
Locknut: Stock
Hubs F|R: Stock Painted
Bars: Stock Painted
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Stock, Painted
Grips: ODI Lock-On Rouge
Nerfs: None, Heel Guard Delete
Pegs: IMS/Roll Design
Bumper: Rock
Grab Bar: Stock
Front Shocks: Stock
Rear Shock: Stock
Brake Pads: Stock
Brake Lines: Full Flight
Rotors F|R: Stock
Rims F|R: ITP Baja Beadlock Wheels
Tires F|R: ITP HoleShot XCR’s & SkatTrak Haulers
Body
Plastic: Stock
Graphics|Seat Cover: Stock/Stock
Number Backgrounds: None
Handguards: Stock
Bar Pad: One Ind.
Fuel Tank: Stock
Skids plates: None
Lighting: Stock
Engine|Drive System
Cylinder Head: Port & Polished
Gaskets: Cometic
Piston: Stcck W/ Namura Rings
Cam|Valves Springs: Stock/Stock
Bore & Stroke: Stock/Stock
Displacement: 348cc
Carburetor: Stock
Spark plug: NGK
Stator: Stock
Shifter: Emgo YZ250
Air Filter|Box: Stock/Lid Off
Header|Silencer: Stock/Stock W/ QC/Sparky Removed
Clutch|Plates|Springs: Stock/Stock/Stock
Gearing F|R: Renthal 15/36
Chain: Stock
CDI|Killswitch: Stock/ProArmor
Cooling: Stock
Other: Tusk Gas Cap, and Carbon Fiber Warning Label Covers
100_2566.jpg

100_2568.jpg

100_2565.jpg

100_2567.jpg

I was going to have Tim Barker make me up a custom exhaust. But why spend $600 on a pipe for a bike I am selling lol?

Like I said, I'm not going to spend $600 to get the exhaust I want...

Do yourself a favor and put the front brakes back on that thing before you kill yourself or somebody else while out riding. Removing the front brakes is usually left to people who strictly drag race, pulling them on a trail quad is dangerous.

Okay. First of all... I dont ride trails without front brakes. I had the front off when I was doing drag racing. Look at page one, no front brakes, look at the pics above, brakes! I dont ride with people drag racing, so. I had back brakes, which is plenty enough to stop.

I hate to say it ryder I was thinking the same thing with some of the posts you have been making today. Either that or drunk posting.

Ok ignore my posts yesterday and I was talking about bakin as in baking as in cupcakes or muffins.

Latest posts

Back