Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. I can't believe that what you heard was right. You must be thinking of high lift cams that make the idle lobed. :haha:

I would think it would be a pain if your engine didn't idle. Might make it kind of hard to get a good launch if it doesn't or has no transition from idle to main circuit.

All the Banshee I saw were on methanol? How would you know? There were only 2 out of 6 that were alky's.

All the Banshee I saw were on methanol? How would you know? There were only 2 out of 6 that were alky's.
well then they had it lean on the pilot circuit so it will have the better throttle response of the roll but its very bad for a motor to run it taht lean most drag racers have it lean acouple sizes down for that little gain of hp.

the only reason why the banshee dont idle is because they are running methanol and it loads up at idle extremly fast
yes that they do if it is not setup just right but they will on race gas to ... it is all about the setup on a banshee i had one i just sold it not long ago ... they are good drag quads but that is about it ... thats why lonestar made about 300 banshees with yz 426 in them ... but they are to hard to setup to go fast on a track

No, I havent. They let open/drag pipes run around here, thats what they are made for.

on gps i had it going 124 and had to get off of it that was on the ice ... in a flat track race on a half mile track it will go 105 to 118 its all about the hook up out of the turn ... i went to a sled drag and took alot of 600cc sleds in 600ft
WOW:eek:

this is what they run by me stock atv must b stock you cant even have a pipe .... trail mod that is stock cylinder and stroke you can have a pipe but no drag pipe and no lowering must b within 1 in of stock ride height must have a head light ... then we have mod what is it must b a atv are a off road motorcycle motor frame has to b a atv frame no nitrous ... limited open this is gas only and must b under 700cc .... open anything goes must b 18

I guess some peeps didnt fully read this thread...

I keep getting asked why I am doing this project, but the whole thing is done, not doing it anymore, well, atleast at the moment. I'm putting it back to a trail friendly quad and selling it. If I sell it, 20% will be used on a clutch:haha: The DirectDrive I want it about $650...

I guess some peeps didnt fully read this thread...

I keep getting asked why I am doing this project, but the whole thing is done, not doing it anymore, well, atleast at the moment. I'm putting it back to a trail friendly quad and selling it. If I sell it, 20% will be used on a clutch:haha: The DirectDrive I want it about $650...

you should toss a turbo on that 700

Back